PDA

View Full Version : this guy is a bastard

KungFuSandwich
02-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Video (http://www.huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/InsideHLS.mpg)

Alobar
02-08-2005, 07:52 PM
my downstairs neighbor has a chihuahua I'd love this guy to dog sit for, heh.

dr. klopek
02-08-2005, 08:11 PM
I can say with 100% honesty that if I ran into this guy and had even a 20% chance of getting away with it, I would murder him. I would end his life and laugh at his family. Seriously.

SomethingClever
02-08-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can say with 100% honesty that if I ran into this guy and had even a 20% chance of getting away with it, I would murder him. I would end his life and laugh at his family. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Want to describe the video for those of us at work?

I'm pretty sure I agree with you, just based on contextual clues.

BusterStacks
02-08-2005, 08:24 PM
You are fast becomming the reason OOT is starting to suck.

VBM
02-08-2005, 08:40 PM
a vet punches, slaps & shakes a scared beagle

The_Tracker
02-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I would LOVE to split this [censored] pricks dome open with a bat. Then as he is lying on the ground bleeding, I would LOVE to take multiple swings on his [censored] knees and legs shattering bone until he was unconsious.
Then I would LOVE to put a bullet in the back of his head, and piss on his corpse.

Karma gods, please tell me he will get his.

Lazymeatball
02-08-2005, 09:03 PM
i highly doubt that is a vet, at least not one dedicating to healing sick animals. The guy's in research, there is no way anyone would treat a clients dog that way.

pokerjo22
02-08-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would LOVE to split this [censored] pricks dome open with a bat. Then as he is lying on the ground bleeding, I would LOVE to take multiple swings on his [censored] knees and legs shattering bone until he was unconsious.
Then I would LOVE to put a bullet in the back of his head, and piss on his corpse.

[/ QUOTE ]

HE may not have had that happen to him, but the CEO of the company pretty much did (minus the bullet), by the Animal Liberation Front.

pokerjo22
02-08-2005, 09:48 PM
And for those advocating the death of this individual, I hope you're vegan, as this is pretty tame compared to what goes on in farms and slaughter houses.

sublime
02-08-2005, 10:26 PM
I hope you're vegan

as a matter of fact i just finished my lettuce sandwhich.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

brassnuts
02-08-2005, 10:28 PM
And I'm still picking porkchop outta my teeth.

sublime
02-08-2005, 10:29 PM
And I'm still picking porkchop outta my teeth.

maybe some day you will understand, sacrifices need to be made in the pursuit of love.

slickpoppa
02-08-2005, 10:30 PM
do vegan girls swallow?

sublime
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
do vegan girls swallow?

as long as you dont make animal noises during orgasm.

now can we keep this serious please?

slickpoppa
02-08-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
now can we keep this serious please?

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously?

craig r
02-08-2005, 10:33 PM
yes they do.

craig

brassnuts
02-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Gotta get their protein somewhere.

sublime
02-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Seriously?

u serious?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-08-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i highly doubt that is a vet, at least not one dedicating to healing sick animals. The guy's in research, there is no way anyone would treat a clients dog that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

A vet in portland got shut down for similar treatment of animals.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-08-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HE may not have had that happen to him, but the CEO of the company pretty much did (minus the bullet), by the Animal Liberation Front.

[/ QUOTE ]

the ALF is a bunch of violent hypocrites.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-08-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And for those advocating the death of this individual, I hope you're vegan, as this is pretty tame compared to what goes on in farms and slaughter houses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite killing the animals (in fairly messed up ways), im sure they dont "beat them up".

Bez
02-08-2005, 11:04 PM
This is a very good post.

pokerjo22
02-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Just to clarify I'm not a vegan. In fact, I'd be carnivorous if it wasn't for scurvy.

Having heard all the fallout from the Huntingdon video I just thought it would be worse.

And hearing the abuse from some of the replies to the OP I thought it would be worse too.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-08-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just to clarify I'm not a vegan. In fact, I'd be carnivorous if it wasn't for scurvy.

Having heard all the fallout from the Huntingdon video I just thought it would be worse.

And hearing the abuse from some of the replies to the OP I thought it would be worse too.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the "Huntingdon video"?

FWIW i didnt even mention anything about vegans...

AngryCola
02-08-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite killing the animals (in fairly messed up ways), im sure they dont "beat them up".

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be very wrong. They do "beat them up" as well as other extremely awful things which I don't really want to mention.

Sadly, that's what most of the public thinks too.
"I'm sure it's not THAT bad."

*BUZZER*

Wrong.
If most people knew the kind of stuff that goes on, they would be horrified.

pokerjo22
02-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Sorry, it was just a general reply; it wasn't supposed to be directed at you.

Huntingdon Life Sciences is the company where the video was shot. A technician was captured mistreating an animal (as evidenced from the above video). There has since been a targeted campaign of violence against other people who work for the company (including the CEO), shareholders and bankers of the company and people who simply did work for the company (building contractors etc.) by animal rights activists.

The_Tracker
02-08-2005, 11:46 PM
....and as far as the [censored] [censored] at the end thats smiling and laughing over the abuse of the animal, I would LOVE to knock all of her teeth down her throat then force her to suck me off.

Nottom
02-08-2005, 11:58 PM
From reading the early posts I expected much much worse.

The_Tracker
02-09-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From reading the early posts I expected much much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

You expected worse? Worse how? What would have satisfied your taste of animal cruelty? Maybe he should have slammed the dog to the ground? Or actually choked it to death?

You're a sick ass hole. There is ZERO excuse for someone to abuse an animal. I have witnessed to much of it in my lifetime. I once knew a someone when younger that just for fun, put a kitten into a sock and wacked against a tree in his backyard. I proceeded to split his lip.
People like this have serious mental problems. Especially ones that abuse animals at a very young age. They usually end up as serial killers or the like.

As Bob Barker would say, "help control the pet population, have your pets spade or neutered." /images/graemlins/mad.gif

sublime
02-09-2005, 01:00 AM
I once knew a someone when younger that just for fun, put a kitten into a sock and wacked against a tree in his backyard.

was the kitty okay?

dr. klopek
02-09-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a sick ass hole. There is ZERO excuse for someone to abuse an animal.

...and as far as the [censored] [censored] at the end thats smiling and laughing over the abuse of the animal, I would LOVE to knock all of her teeth down her throat then force her to suck me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that you made both of these statements to prove some point that I'm missing.

[ QUOTE ]
People like this have serious mental problems. Especially ones that abuse animals at a very young age. They usually end up as serial killers or the like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually? I don't think there are as many serial killers out there as you have been led to believe.

zephed56
02-09-2005, 07:29 AM
This guy's daddy probably beat him as a boy.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-09-2005, 07:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be very wrong. They do "beat them up" as well as other extremely awful things which I don't really want to mention.

Sadly, that's what most of the public thinks too.
"I'm sure it's not THAT bad."

*BUZZER*

Wrong.
If most people knew the kind of stuff that goes on, they would be horrified.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was refering to the vast majority. I have seen video of [censored] up [censored] going down. It does not hold true for all places.