PDA

View Full Version : Need to vent

Shorty35
02-08-2005, 05:25 PM
13 suckouts today. I am about to throw my computer out the window.

spentrent
02-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Dude if you are COUNTING your suckouts, just play Yahoo Chess and save yourself the distress! If I don't have 13 suckouts I haven't played my daily quota.

That said, I almost killed my mouse and monitor last week for the same reasons. I was losing bubble 57/43s all week and life sucked and I beat the woman and dog daily.

AtticusFinch
02-08-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
13 suckouts today. I am about to throw my computer out the window.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've had AA cracked 7 times in a row over the past couple of days, along with an inordinate # of suckouts. This is nowhere near my worst couple of days, though. Do some yoga or something, or whatever helps you relax. Personally, I listen to Norwegian death metal and play ultra violent video games. Then play through it.

Elektrik
02-08-2005, 07:34 PM
At two seperate times today, I was 4 tabling the 100's when my school's network crashed. At two of those tables, I was the big stack (3000 and 4500 chips); both I blinded down to third. The other six I didn't even have a chance. I'm down about $450 in cash (which is NOT a swing), plus whatever I could have potentially made from continuing playing. I'd estimate I'm down at least $800 from it.

It's like I've lost all of my coinflips, execpt I can't count on probability to even it out in the long run.

Definitely NOT a good day. So much for reliable college internet service.

Dj007
02-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I have to ask was this on Pokerstars? (aka riverstars.com) I have noticed ESPECIALLY in 1 table tourneys that suck outs occur more than any other site or live poker game I have seen.
Hear is my ridiculous suck out of the week...
I have AK /images/graemlins/diamond.gifs and raise 4x BB preflop. Get 3 callers (interesting?) flop is A /images/graemlins/club.gifA /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif !!!!
Normally I would slowplay the hell out of this but with 3 callers I put a bet of about half the pot in and only get 1 caller.
Turn is 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I bet 3/4 the pot and he just calls again.
River Q /images/graemlins/club.gif I bet and pushes all in. I'm thinking there is no way this guy is calling me ALL the way home on an INSDE royal draw. I call and of course he shows 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/club.gif... sigh

AtticusFinch
02-08-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking there is no way this guy is calling me ALL the way home on an INSDE royal draw. I call and of course he shows 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/club.gif... sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's just as bad as my flopped aces full of kings beaten by runner-runner quads. The guy pushed with 77 on a flop of AAK. Unreal.