PDA

View Full Version : another savage beating

08-01-2002, 02:24 AM
after playing all night our hero Robert Cards finds himself down $30,000 to Bricktop while playing 100/200 headsup on WSEX.

Bobcards: Up the stakes to 200/400?

Bricktop: Sure

Bricktop: So how much am I gonna have after I bust you?

Bobcards: You should know...I won it all off you, and it's alot! /images/smile.gif

::Time Elapses::

Bobcards wins 40K leaving him up a measley ten grand on the evening...not quite what he had hoped for. Bidding goodnight to Bricktop, he treats his friends to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays before retiring to bed.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

08-01-2002, 03:59 AM
The whole thing is a load of bullshit, they know each other and are playing for show with noone losing anything....

all in hopes of an idiot coming along to get in the action and really get took.

08-01-2002, 04:50 AM
are u really that stupid? i dont see what you are basing this on.

08-01-2002, 01:18 PM
Yup, you're correct. Bob says, "Bricktop" let's play some Heads Up for 7 hours, start at 75/150 and then go to 200/400, in the hopes of sucking someone into our Heads Up game."

I never thought I would agree with any of Bobcards' comments in my life. But, You are a moron.

08-01-2002, 03:01 PM
P R O P S ... aka put on a show to drum up biz.

No you are right, it's legit, Bricktop is just such a friggin idiot he would lose $40 K in a sitting to Bobby.... yeah ok.

No self respecting real poker player with skilz and that much $ would play LIMIT headsup holdem. Total idiocy, just flip a coin. How friggin boring can you get.

Instead, they'd have WSEX host make it NO LIMIT and have a real poker game, aka Doyle Brunson wannabe's

Come on USE YOUR HEAD

08-01-2002, 03:15 PM
if you really think the outcome of limit heads up matches are coinflips, you are flat out wrong. anyone reading crazyjims rants should take note that he is 50, 400 lbs, plays 1-2 on paradise all day, and still lives with his parents. i assure you i am not a prop for wsex and the money i win off bricktop is very real. just because youre a total loser you dont have to bring the rest of us down. -bob

08-01-2002, 03:23 PM
"No self respecting real poker player with skilz and that much $ would play LIMIT headsup holdem. Total idiocy, just flip a coin. How friggin boring can you get. "

What about Ted Forrest, Jennifer Harmon and others playing 20000-40000 against Andy Beal? Daniel N. and others often play 300-600 heads up and higher. The rich fish crave the fast action, and the pros understand the huge amounts that can be won in these games. Limit 1-1 is a much better game in many situations that no-limit.

08-01-2002, 04:04 PM
Just flip a coin? Don't make me laugh.

In a heads up NL freezeout you could simply move in every hand and have a reasonable chance of success. In heads up limit the weaker player will win far less frequently.

Regards,

Richard

08-01-2002, 04:38 PM
I stand corrected Glenn... but still dont buy the act on wsex with bobby

08-01-2002, 04:46 PM
As always Bob (whichever one of 5 people playing/posting as Bobcards it is) gets the facts wrong... 40, 212 lbs of total beauty... ready to smack the shit out of any or all of the Bobs, join me at the YMCA for boxing match... which ever one of you whinny little kids wants some.... bring it on.

08-01-2002, 05:01 PM
boxing? why dont we just flip a coin to determine the outcome

btw- only one bobcards

08-01-2002, 05:07 PM
Crazy Jim sucks at poker and sucks at boxing and is a piece of garbage. LOL LOL LOL you suck you stupid idiot! Why don't you go start a T-shirt company or something.

08-01-2002, 11:44 PM
You are welcome to come to the YMCA too , I would love to watch Jim smack you around too, we could flip a coin ,heads...CrazyJim kicks your ass 1st...tails....he kicks bobcards ass 1st, hell he could kick both your asses at the same time and not even work up a sweat.

08-04-2002, 01:42 AM
never happen again! bobcards got his ass kicked playing his BINGO style of poker. He can not beat anyone who has skill. He can only beat some poor bastard and then claim to be the greatest player who ever lived.