PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot J's latest article is up

Easy E
02-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Anyone notice that he's whining about losing a few hundred dollars online? Check the Online totals and YTD numbers from his last few articles

edit- (okay, make it about a grand or so, since he lost $500 more in his latest article)

MicroBob
02-08-2005, 12:55 PM
I haven't been reading this guy very much because it's such an idiot. But...this guy ROCKS!!

[ QUOTE ]
since the Friday $20-40 game is perhaps the toughest regularly spread at Foxwoods

[/ QUOTE ]

I refuse to believe that the Foxwoods Friday 20/40 game is very tough at all.

[ QUOTE ]
despite the fact that I am a fairly conservative player who almost always plays solid starting hands, draws only when the pot odds are right, and does not blindly call down opponents with mediocre hands (like a middle pair)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOL!!! Stop it Jay!! ROTFLMAO!!! Please...Please!!! It hurts!!! LOL!!!! Stop...Stop!!! Har-Har-har

[ QUOTE ]
Since August, I've been in a five-months-long poker freefall, by far the worst run of gambling luck I've experienced in a checkered lifetime of trying to get something for nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your absolutely right Jay. It's a really terribly run of gambling LUCK. Losing for 5 months straight has EVERYTHING to do with luck and NOTHING to do with the possibility of being a really bad player.

I'm so glad that so many people think like Jay does.

Thanks Jay.
This was a very amusing article.

Kevmath
02-08-2005, 01:55 PM
What I don't understand is why he is only playing at Captain Cook's, it would seem his game is better suited for Party. But maybe he has found his true calling at 25/50 cent nl.

Kevin...

Cleveland Guy
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
He seems to know a lot about bankroll management too.

Tom Bayes
02-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Are we sure that Jackpot Jay's columns aren't just a cut-and-paste rip-off of the posts of whiny losers on RGP?

Cleveland Guy
02-08-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are we sure that Jackpot Jay's columns aren't just a cut-and-paste rip-off of the posts of whiny losers on RGP?

[/ QUOTE ]

No - he actually has writing skillz.

Just no poker skillz.

valenzuela
02-08-2005, 03:54 PM
That guy is just hilarious, he makes me laugh a lot. I dont really care about his poker skills...if u want poker skills go to fullcontactpoker.com