PDA

View Full Version : results

KINGKONG
02-08-2005, 12:23 PM
i have been watching all the best tourney players on all sites for some time ,pokerstars has the toughest players and of those players i found .thebeat is a very tough player but will overplay his hand.the grinder another very solid player but doos not play well shortstacked.copi ,likes to gamble to much.but very good .taz9 very very solid if you are to beat him you will usually have to suck out(he is the best).riverloser another very solid player wins quite often but will fall inlove with a hand .my thoughts on what ive observed ,any feedback

Bernas
02-08-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have been watching all the best tourney players on all sites for some time

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that is a lot of watching. Do you not have a job, school or something? All the sites?

[ QUOTE ]
pokerstars has the toughest players and of those players i found

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean the best players are on Stars, I disagree. If you mean the average skill level on Stars is higher, I agree.

[ QUOTE ]
.thebeat is a very tough player but will overplay his hand.the grinder another very solid player but doos not play well shortstacked.copi ,likes to gamble to much.but very good .taz9 very very solid if you are to beat him you will usually have to suck out(he is the best).riverloser another very solid player wins quite often but will fall inlove with a hand .my thoughts on what ive observed ,any feedback

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about players who play all the time on Stars? If a player who you have only seen once or twice on Stars plays extremely well, are you apt to remember his name and include him on this list?

asofel
02-08-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
pokerstars has the toughest players and of those players i found

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean the best players are on Stars, I disagree. If you mean the average skill level on Stars is higher, I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree that the average on stars is higher, but I'm curious as to where you think the best players play? Party and skins to take advantage of the fish?

Bernas
02-08-2005, 02:26 PM
I have sen very good players on Party but haven't played there enough to really assess any talent. I have seen very good players both on Paradise and Ultimate Bet. I have also seen very good players on Stars.

However, I wouldn't go so far as to say that the best players on Stars are better than the best players on Paradise or Ultimate bet etc.

I would say the best players probably play at each of the sites. Maybe under different names as well.;)

Cheers,
Brad

drewjustdrew
02-08-2005, 02:36 PM
The taz9 troll strikes again. Get off it, nobody else is joining your taz9 bandwagon.

woodguy
02-08-2005, 02:43 PM
That is all.

Regards,
Woodguy