PDA

View Full Version : True poker down again and again and again

07-31-2002, 01:43 AM
Is true poker ever up? Christ youd think with all the money they make they could atleast purchase decent servers.

True poker is the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen.

07-31-2002, 02:45 AM
I had the same problems couple month ago. Couldn't log in most of the time. I finally gave up to play there. I got in contact with managment ant they promised to find out what's wrong. Never got an answer. I gave them a try again 4 weeks ago and found that i have no more problems. They now use 2 servers as far i can say. Also support improved a lot and their live-help is also very good. I now play there almost every day and it's the best online-poker IMO . Some people say they are to slow but i don't think so. Within last 4 weeks the server crashed twice and never longer than a couple of min. Most important ; never had any problems with cashing out.

07-31-2002, 10:41 AM
Dear Bummer:

Truepoker did add another server to handle increased capacity. We are also taking steps to improve our servers' operations.

Thanks for trying us again.

As for acesup' post, thanks for offering a different perspective.

Truepoker Management

08-01-2002, 03:41 AM
If you don't like it, don't play there. What did they do to piss you off, or did you just have a couple of bad sessions there and need someone to blame?

Stu

08-01-2002, 03:51 AM
After doin so, I found the bug crawing up you ass.

Stu