PDA

View Full Version : Changing Interent Sites - Which one?

cvillegold
02-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Posted this in another forum, but I think it is better off here:

Hey there everyone, I have been reading all of the posts on here for a while, but this is my first post. I have been on Paradise Poker for a while now, and doing decent, but I am looking to branch out and try another site. I am wondering if anyone on here has any idea on which one I should chose. I like to play more tournaments (single and Multi) than cash games, but I will play them from time to time. Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to all the responses even the ones that tell me that this was discussed just a few days ago, and that I need to learn to use the search or that I am posting to the wrong board. Every little bit helps Jeremy.

trentcroad
02-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I think the site u play is a bit dependant on ur bankroll and what ur looking to achieveI personally just cant go past party and skins and maybe stars!

Dariel86
02-08-2005, 12:09 PM
I would chose one of the Party skins if I were you. They have such a high amount of games 24/7.

- Dariel

wahooriver
02-08-2005, 12:23 PM
I personally like Stars for SNGs. You start with 1500 rather than 800 chips. I choose the "Turbo" variety - for speed of play, but they have both 1 and 2 table regular as well as turbo.

Party has plenty of fish - but I hate the 800 chip start.

gila
02-08-2005, 01:10 PM
If you play alot of multi's, you may want to check out prima and/or UB. They have many touries with an overlay. I have not played UB for awhile but they used to add money to a lot of their tournies.