PDA

View Full Version : Black Specks in my Pores?

Tron
02-08-2005, 07:18 AM
No, they're not blackheads. A couple of weeks ago a buddy and I decided it would be a good idea to trade punches. I think I pussed out after about 8 or 9 dead-on blows to my tricep area. Anyway, as you would imagine, there was much swelling and bruising. The swelling and bruising was gone after a few days, but there is very visible black stuff at the bases of the hairs on my arm. It's been there for over a week now, and it doesn't look like it's going away. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Or can any of you masterful Google-searchers figure out what's the deal? It doesn't hurt and it's not bothersome in any other way, it's just weird and I want to know what's up.

eric5148
02-08-2005, 07:23 AM
The first rule about black specks in pores: you do not talk about black specks in pores. The second rule about black specks in pores: you do not talk about black specks in pores.

swede123
02-08-2005, 11:49 AM
I think it dried blood getting stuck inside your skin. Sometimes when you get a big blister it fills up with blood, and I've noticed this blood remains for a long time afterwards. Maybe it's the same thing happening, but on a smaller scale.

Cheers,

Swede

mcb
02-08-2005, 12:13 PM
This sounds about right..