PDA

View Full Version : Good value bets or am I in a contributing to a charity event?

outofstep
02-08-2005, 02:57 AM
Sorry no reads again.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.5.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (11 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, MP1 folds.

Turn: (7 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

River: (10 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Final Pot: 13 BB

DeathDonkey
02-08-2005, 02:59 AM
I check this river too. I like this game. Post another where you bet the river, I'll tell you right now I would probably check /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-DeathDonkey

jaxUp
02-08-2005, 03:00 AM
When nobody gives me any reason to slow down like this I usually don't. You could maybe check the river b/c the board pairing means nobody has kicker problems, so a worse queen can now split, and a weak A has Q kicker now. Hmmm...maybe a check on the river

bigredlemon
02-08-2005, 03:35 AM
If you check, I can't see anyone with an ace not betting the river. It's also unlikly that someone is calling all the way with bottom pair, but you never know. From your tone, it looks like you lost, although I myself would have been shocked if I were to find that I had lost that hand.

Farrquaad
02-08-2005, 04:15 AM
I'd be inclined to check.

There seems to be alot of players at Party who would play any Ace, but just call down the preflop raiser when the Ace hits.