PDA

View Full Version : ATLARGE - Do 2+2ers attend this event?

Luv2DriveTT
02-07-2005, 07:33 PM
First - this is not a flame bait post. I don't get involved in the politics of 2+2 vs RGP. In fact I have never posted to RGP, I am happy here with the information and community provided right here, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other.

With that said, I will be attending ATLARGE this year. It sounds like an absolute blast, a good chance to meet like minded people in a chip spewing enviroment - right up my alleyway /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Is there any other zoo'ers going to ATLARGE? I know a few of you are, I've already gotten PMs about it. I will let them elaberate if they so chose.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

DesertCat
02-07-2005, 10:15 PM
What is it, where is it, when is it?

bobbyi
02-07-2005, 10:24 PM
I've never went, but everyone I know who has been to an ATLARGE event says that it is a really good time. Have fun.

Luv2DriveTT
02-07-2005, 11:47 PM
ATLARGE - The Taj
BARGE - Binions
FARGO - Foxwoods

These are the big RPG getaways. ATLARGE consists of 3 tournys, and a whole lot of side games. A yearly dinner (called the Smoker), and lots of schwag.

umdpoker
02-07-2005, 11:56 PM
i might go, since its in a.c. when is it? how do i get in? i haven't been to a.c. in almost a month, so this sounds like a good excuse to get in some live play.

AAmaz0n
02-08-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ATLARGE - The Taj
BARGE - Binions
FARGO - Foxwoods

These are the big RPG getaways. ATLARGE consists of 3 tournys, and a whole lot of side games. A yearly dinner (called the Smoker), and lots of schwag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget Escargot at the Bike; usually around mid January. I've been several times since it is local and always had a blast.

Shauna

RollaJ
02-08-2005, 09:52 AM
I was there 2 years ago, and hope to go this year, I couldnt make it last year /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I think it would be a great idea if a lot of 2+2ers ended up down there together. I think Ill venture over to RGP now and see about registration. Guessing we are about a month away now

NJchick
02-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Been to ATLARGE 01, 02, 04
FARGO 02, 03, 04
BARGE 03, 04

All excellent...I might try to do MARGE in Nov.

Can't wait to play pink chip with ya TT. With a must straddle must drink clause it should be alot of fun.

NJC

DavidK
02-08-2005, 04:22 PM
I have gone the last two years, but I can't make it this year (I have a gig with my band that Friday night in Lowell, MA). So your EV just went up. ;-)

Luv2DriveTT
02-09-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Been to ATLARGE 01, 02, 04
FARGO 02, 03, 04
BARGE 03, 04

All excellent...I might try to do MARGE in Nov.

Can't wait to play pink chip with ya TT. With a must straddle must drink clause it should be alot of fun.

NJC

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the clause should be MUST DRINK, then must straddle. Its more fun that way!

I have to stop looking at my cards post straddle, I'll probably do better if I am drinking /images/graemlins/tongue.gif