PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes hand histories

07-25-2002, 08:20 PM
Has anyone ever got a hand history on this site? I was disconned after turning trips today. I E-mailed them asking for the hand history and was told that I lost the game but they couldn't send me a hand history. I worry about playing on a site that can't provide me with a hand history.

Thanks

Tony

07-25-2002, 09:03 PM
their on-site hh request system certainly does not work for me

but if there is a site on the internet that you can trust with your money and for a fair deal it has to be ladbrokes

their support may be totally incompetent and their software may totally suck but they are named people and probably the biggest bookmaking op in the uk - to fiddle a few quid with this start-up would be certifiably insane

07-25-2002, 09:32 PM
It's always worked fine for me.

I get some message about their security certificate not being verified, which I have to click Yes to proceed after, but once that's done it works fine.

You can't get any histories on hands you didn't play in though, at all.

07-26-2002, 10:06 AM
Thanks for your kind comments Mike.

Note for player on hand histories - Javascript must be enabled on your machine for the hand histories to work and your security settings must allow javascript to function.

Rgds

PokerMGR5

07-26-2002, 11:42 AM
When I try to get a hand history I get an unloadable explorer page and my securities let java work fine.

Can you explain why you can't send someone a hand history when they request it? Your site is the only one that has ever refused to send me a hand history when I asked for it. As well how come whenever I try to contact support I get an e-mail saying support is closed, seems to me that if you have over 150 people playing you should have someone available if problems come up.

Thanks

07-26-2002, 03:30 PM
"When I try to get a hand history I get an unloadable explorer page and my securities let java work fine."

exactly the same for me

"how come whenever I try to contact support I get an e-mail saying support is closed, seems to me that if you have over 150 people playing you should have someone available if problems come up."

i agree absolutely