gaming_mouse
02-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Party 3/6

Some dude just called a river bet on the following board:

AA336 (no 3-flush)

and then flipped over 22.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 09:27 AM
id have to see the complete hand history to be sure, but im guessing he had good reason to think you are chopping this pot often enough given the GINORMOUS pot size to make the call. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

edit: whats a poker post doing in OOT?

Nottom
02-07-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
id have to see the complete hand history to be sure, but im guessing he had good reason to think you are chopping this pot often enough given the GINORMOUS pot size to make the call.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he was just an idiot.

Popinjay
02-07-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
id have to see the complete hand history to be sure, but im guessing he had good reason to think you are chopping this pot often enough given the GINORMOUS pot size to make the call.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

gaming_mouse
02-07-2005, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chopping? the other guy can't be 6 high!?!

[ QUOTE ]
whats a poker post doing in OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

it didn't really consider it a poker post. it was just something ridiculous and funny that happened at the poker table. what happened was the guy didn't realize his PP wasn't going to play.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 09:42 AM
sorry, i thought everyone would get the fact that i was being sarcastic, as clearly villian is a moron. ah well, its almost 6 am and i still havent slept, my bad.

gaming_mouse
02-07-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, i thought everyone would get the fact that i was being sarcastic, as clearly villian is a moron. ah well, its almost 6 am and i still havent slept, my bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, sorry i missed that. one of these might have helped: /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DBowling
02-07-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

oh, sorry i missed that. one of these might have helped: /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jakethebake
02-07-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it didn't really consider it a poker post. it was just something ridiculous and funny that happened at the poker table. what happened was the guy didn't realize his PP wasn't going to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. That's a poker post. Wrong forum.