PDA

View Full Version : How much can you scarf down at a buffet?

Lawrence Ng
02-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Say you are at the Bellagio Buffet, how much do you think you can scarf down?

Right now I can probably take a plate of entree and half a plate of salad, followed by a small bit of jello. Though I"m about 5 ft 10 and a good 165 pounds I can't eat much anymore.

When I was 14, I could easily scarf down 2 plates of entrees, followed with another plate of fried chicken, and a plate of fruit afterwards.

How much can you scarf down before scarfing it back up?

Lawrence

NLSoldier
02-07-2005, 07:25 AM
An amount that approaches infinity. I can literally crap it out as fast as I can scarf it down and long before I would barf it up.

Lawrence Ng
02-07-2005, 08:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
An amount that approaches infinity. I can literally crap it out as fast as I can scarf it down and long before I would barf it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you and a few other people I know have a special metabolic breakdown rate that allows them to do so.

Lawrence

swede123
02-07-2005, 11:25 AM
At a lobster buffet I once had 9 1/2 lobsters. True, they weren't super big, but not tiny either.

Cheers,

Swede

jakethebake
02-07-2005, 12:15 PM
I used to have this friend in Vegas (he worked at the sports book at the Las Vegas Club) that had this whole theory on how to eat the most at the buffets there. It all had to do with how much to drink before and after the meal to get your stomach just right. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif