PDA

View Full Version : Gametime/PT

Reef
02-07-2005, 05:22 AM
I know that this is the 264,964,842nd post on this subject, however, I have just spent an hour shuffling through 2+2/PT search/archives to no avail. I have also messed with GT itself.

I've already downloaded Gametime, I'm trying to get the stats to display. My questions are:

1) Do I need to be playing on the tables with PT running for GT to work?

2) Anything else not totally obvious required to start it up?

3) Why don't I see my own name in the list of players in the GT window after file>>add database?

4) Why does PT always feel the need to import 200 something hand files when I first start it up and make the first import.

thanks
~Reef

TobDog
02-07-2005, 10:58 AM
1) No, but you have to select someone at that table with hands in history.
2) Not really, you can customize it somewhat, I have noticed mine slows my system down quite a bit.
3)Make sure you tell it who you are. This may take some time, you have to scroll to find your name.
4)I manually delete the old files after I finisha session so PT never imports many hands at next startup, just go into program files, and HH for Party, etc and delete the folders in the HH folder. Run PT and force some imports to get some HH's from your table, you should be fine.

1a) try playerview, I like GT+ but discovered PV playerview.net I think thats the website, similar to GT+ but you have to do a little setup and you can custom all you like and it auto detects tables, you never have to add the tables yourself, it will see you are on a table and go. And it tends to drag my system resources down less.

tobdog