PDA

View Full Version : Random dude f*cking with my girlfriend.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 04:26 AM
preface: This guy lives accross the country from me. He's in PA, im in CA. I cant go over and shoot him up or beat the [censored] out of him. My gf also living in PA (yes, we are long distance, but that's another thread)
Back before i was with my gf, she got drunk at a party and this guy hit it. She was 16 at the time, he was in his early 20s. One time, 3-4 years ago.
Yet still to this day, he harasses her. He will randomly IM her vulgar messages. He says if she blocks him, he will show up at her parents house (she goes to school a few hours away, so she isnt at home often)
I recommend she block him anyway, and if he shows up, call the police.
Simple enough.
She blocks him, and now she gets these harassing phone calls from a female, calling her a whore and a slut and etc... The number is restricted and they dont call, just send a voicemail from their mailbox. The last time she called, she forgot to restrict the number and HOOOHA! its the same dude.
What can i do? What can we(ootiots, ootards, ooters, etc) do?
Ive got some info to work with, but not much.
Cameron McCormick
graduated from temple university (class 04, business administration major? from here (http://www.temple-news.com/news/2001/03/01/News/Mardi.Gras.Turns.Into.Mayhem.Appall.And.Excites.So me.Students-38815.shtml?page=1))
cellphone number: 484 883 4253
family from west chester
his fraternity? (http://www.temple.edu/ato/brothers.html)
he did work for a credit card company, not sure if that is still his place of work

Thanks guys, for any help you can give

pokerjo22
02-07-2005, 04:31 AM
Call the police or the phone company. Not random people off an internet forum.

Dynasty
02-07-2005, 04:31 AM
Give the police a call.

nothumb
02-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Tell her to call the cops. Or tell her to let him know that if he ever contacts her again she will get him sent up for statutory. Doesn't matter what the consent laws are, just saying this should scare most people.

Did your girlfriend give this guy VD or something? Or does he just want to hit it again?

NT

bugstud
02-07-2005, 04:33 AM
restraining order and tlak to the cops

nothumb
02-07-2005, 04:35 AM
That block is just sick, who the hell is that?

Gets me every time. Ouch.

NT

BreakEvenPlayer
02-07-2005, 04:36 AM
I don't see why you can't just fly over there and beat this guy's ass.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont have his home address. she hasnt seen this guy since the party a few years ago.

nothumb
02-07-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds tough and all, but he doesn't know this guy from Adam. For all he knows the dude is 8 feet tall or totes a .45 everywhere he goes. Now, harassing women you bonked 4 years ago is not generally a sign of being a tough guy, but you never know. And there's the serious issue of going to jail for assault.

If you're going to retaliate in any way, you need to be much smarter about it. If you've got his phone number and address there are hundreds of ways to screw him that don't risk going to jail. Save the macho stuff for when it's a local dispute, you know the guy and you can be relatively sure you're not going to get shot / go to jail.

NT

DBowling
02-07-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did your girlfriend give this guy VD or something? Or does he just want to hit it again?

[/ QUOTE ]

no VD. im not even sure he wants to hit it again. he sometimes talked about it, but it seems weird. i dont understand why this guy has nothing better to do with his life. so maybe he does want to hit it again.

PoBoy321
02-07-2005, 04:45 AM
you have his number? sign him up for a lot of telemarketers and other solicitors.

otherwise i think that getting the cops involved is 100% the right way to go.

Bill Murphy
02-07-2005, 04:48 AM
Random people off an internet forum are much more likely to take, er, positive action against this clown than the cops.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you have his number? sign him up for a lot of telemarketers and other solicitors.

[/ QUOTE ]
how do i go about doing this? i think it would make me feel better, if nothing else.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Random people off an internet forum are much more likely to take, er, positive action against this clown than the cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i was hoping

Bill Murphy
02-07-2005, 04:54 AM
Ya know, threatening him w/prosecution for the statuatory as suggested below sounds good. Note the differences btwn this and a date rape accusation. The potential harm to him is roughly equivalent, but the stress/burden of proof on her is far less.

MicroBob
02-07-2005, 04:55 AM
Call the cops.

Guy I know really told off a telemarketer one time (had a habit of doing this) and that guy was calling and harassing him a couple times a week for awhile.

He didn't know where the calls were coming from. Just a handful of "Hello. May I speak to John please?.....You suck...I'm gonna come over and kill you you f--ing coward..." blah blah blah.
Getting that stuff a couple times a week is pretty disconcerting.

he finally decided to call the cops on it and learned it was some telemarketer guy from MCI or something. Cops called the guy and told him to knock it off. End of story.

It sounds like this guy might be more determined...but if the girl calls the cops and gets a restraining order, etc then she'll be better prepared to deal with it if things somehow get even more out of hand.
Plus, a visit from the police could possibly get this guy more in line.

I too am curious if there's more to the story than you know. He has some women calling your GF?? Why would she want to do that?

I don't think soliciting a bunch of 2+2 dudes to get involved is a very intelligent way to go about it.

PoBoy321
02-07-2005, 04:58 AM
Try here. (http://www.business.com/directory/advertising_and_marketing/direct_marketing/telemarketing/lists/) it's a list of telemarketing companies. sign him up for all of them and tell them to call right now. not only will these companies call him, but they'll add him to lists which they sell to other companies which will in turn call him.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I too am curious if there's more to the story than you know. He has some women calling your GF?? Why would she want to do that?

[/ QUOTE ]
I too was wondering this. I dont know how he could get a girl to call for him, unless he lied to her about the reason she was calling

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think soliciting a bunch of 2+2 dudes to get involved is a very intelligent way to go about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
im just asking for suggestions

DBowling
02-07-2005, 05:08 AM
thankyou

bugstud
02-07-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Bua

Sponger15SB
02-07-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Random dude f*cking with my girlfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

If my girlfriend told me she was [censored] some random dude I would probably break up with her.

PoBoy321
02-07-2005, 05:20 AM
it seems like this random dude [censored] his girlfriend in the literal sense a few years ago. now he's [censored] her in the figurative sense. although whether or not you want to go out with a girl who [censored] random 20-somethings when she was in high school is a completely different matter which is up for debate.

ChoicestHops
02-07-2005, 05:25 AM
Im Tony Bua, get out of the way.

Ive got a friend who would see him on campus alot and this is what he'd say in big groups of people, and people would let him pass.

Lawrence Ng
02-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Celebrating 3 out of 4 what???

Lawrence

sin808
02-07-2005, 07:49 AM
6740 Richardson Cir
Fairview, PA 16415-1661
(814) 474-3557

Sound remotely close? Only one I could find in PA. Know what his middle initial is? G?

Try here (http://find.intelius.com/search-name.php?searchform=name) if you don't mind spending ~$10 on some info. Or another similar site, there are lots. I usually start with switchboard.com and work from there.

Though I would recommend the restraining order idea as already mentioned.

DBowling
02-07-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
6740 Richardson Cir
Fairview, PA 16415-1661
(814) 474-3557

Sound remotely close? Only one I could find in PA. Know what his middle initial is? G?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill try to find out if this is him when my gf returns from class, good find though, thanks for looking. Ill recommend calling the cops if he calls again, thankyou for the help guys.

peachy
02-07-2005, 07:10 PM
The best thing to do...is file a restraining order so that he gets the point that she is serious. Im sure she can get one either way but if she has any of the messages saved etc that will help greatly in her case. If he continues even after legal action is taken (which honestly sometimes restraining orders dont do crap but its better to START here) then id move on up to the next level /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

oreogod
02-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Call the cops. Keep him blocked on AIM. Have your gf change her phone number, simple as that. And make sure her parents and friends know to never give that # out.

As far as the statutory/rape scenario, its been awhile and I would say the proof of such encounter is probably non-existent.

sublime
02-07-2005, 07:21 PM
have each and every OOt give him one phone call. stuff like:

live the girl alone you fcuking loser

Zoltri
02-07-2005, 07:26 PM
You may have reasons for not calling the cops.
If that is the case, spend $1000 and hire a local PA private investigator to send him a not so nice message from you in person.

He will figure you mean business since you went to all that trouble and expense and back off your girlfreind.

Or call the police for free. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Evan
02-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Your old avatar was way better.

sublime
02-07-2005, 07:28 PM
If that is the case, spend $1000

your going senile man /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sublime
02-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Your old avatar was way better.

leave my woman alone!

or i will be asking the forum for advice on YOU!

lucas9000
02-07-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Call the police or the phone company. Not random people off an internet forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think if you're going to go to others for help, you'll have to heed the above-quoted advice. she's right.

however, if you're going to do something yourself, i'm all for leaving the cops out of it and, well, taking matters into your own hands. there is a LOT that can be done with the information you already have.

what really needs to happen is your gf needs to call the cops and get a restraining order. if you call the cops, they'll ultimately need to hear from her anyway.

if i were you i'd: (1) buy a plane ticket, or (2) help your gf resolve this situation through the authorities.

lucas9000
02-07-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont have his home address. she hasnt seen this guy since the party a few years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

you've got his name, phone number, etc and you can't figure out his address? come on, man.

lucas9000
02-07-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
how do i go about doing this? i think it would make me feel better, if nothing else.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is some weak-tight passive-aggressive crap. do you think this will stop him at all? the only thing this will accomplish is pissing him off and making him crazier. seems to me you should be looking for a solution to the problem, not just antagonizing this psycho more.

TimM
02-07-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yet still to this day, he harasses her. He will randomly IM her vulgar messages.
[...]
She blocks him, and now she gets these harassing phone calls from a female, calling her a whore and a slut and etc... The number is restricted and they dont call, just send a voicemail from their mailbox. The last time she called, she forgot to restrict the number and HOOOHA! its the same dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something is not right here.

Is there any possibility that this female is behind all of it, including the instant messages, assuming she has access to the guy's phone and computer?

cardcounter0
02-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Okay, you got his address, find out when he is at work, Then ...

Stop by a local place that sells crushed gravel. It sells for about $8 a ton. Yeah, I am [insert dudes name here]. I am redoing my driveway at [insert dudes address here]. I need about 10 tons of gravel. Hand guy $64. Just dump it on the front lawn, I'm reseeding that anyways when I'm done with the driveway. Thanks.

Freakin
02-07-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, you got his address, find out when he is at work, Then ...

Stop by a local place that sells crushed gravel. It sells for about $8 a ton. Yeah, I am [insert dudes name here]. I am redoing my driveway at [insert dudes address here]. I need about 10 tons of gravel. Hand guy $64. Just dump it on the front lawn, I'm reseeding that anyways when I'm done with the driveway. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna try to pay him off? Wouldn't a more desireable gift be more effective? I mean, honestly--not everyone wants to regravel their driveway. Just buy him $64 worth of beer or something.

Freakin

cardcounter0
02-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I got the dump truck here at 6740 Richardson Cir
with the 20 tons of crushed rock, are you sure this guy wants this all dumped and piled on the front lawn?
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mmcd
02-07-2005, 10:01 PM
If you call the cops, they'll know exactly who to look for when (next time you're in PA) this guy gets both his kneecaps shattered with a crowbar by some guy in a ski mask.

Any2ForU
02-07-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet still to this day, he harasses her. He will randomly IM her vulgar messages.
[...]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any possibility that this female is behind all of it, including the instant messages, assuming she has access to the guy's phone and computer?

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you guys f'n' kidding me? Of course somethings not right! When was the last time any of you scored with some chick at a party and then got her IM info and everything else?!? This chick isn't telling you the truth. It sounds like she probably revisited him and that pissed off some other chick he was seeing. Don't be so gullible. I think you have to write this one off. Besides, you aren't even really seeing her anyway. You don't even live near her.

Wes ManTooth
02-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done. -JH

sublime
02-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Are you guys f'n' kidding me? Of course somethings not right! When was the last time any of you scored with some chick at a party and then got her IM info and everything else?!? This chick isn't telling you the truth. It sounds like she probably revisited him and that pissed off some other chick he was seeing. Don't be so gullible. I think you have to write this one off. Besides, you aren't even really seeing her anyway. You don't even live near her.

ding ding ding

Tyler Durden
02-07-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Bua

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Bua??? Who the hell is that??? What teams are those? Looks like Dolphins/Rams.

Anyway, why would you just write Tony Bua? Is that like a household name??? Man you piss me off.

Sponger15SB
02-08-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

ding ding ding

[/ QUOTE ]

well he could try calling this guy and asking him....i mean he does have his phone #

sublime
02-08-2005, 12:15 AM
well he could try calling this guy and asking him....i mean he does have his phone #

imagine if he called and the dude answers all out of breathe, and he hears a familier voice in the backround?

ohhh boooyyy

TimM
02-08-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You."

[/ QUOTE ]

He could just leave a plate of cookies.

Any2ForU
02-08-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you know she likes cookies?!?!

TimM
02-08-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you know she likes cookies?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

A plate of cookies is scary, that [censored] can send you to the emergency room!

sublime
02-08-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cameron McCormick
graduated from temple university (class 04, business administration major? from here)
family from west chester
his fraternity?
he did work for a credit card company, not sure if that is still his place of work

[/ QUOTE ]

all this from a one night stand. did your GF have you fill out an application also?

Wes ManTooth
02-08-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about the cookies plate idea, but with a note that said "I hope you choke on these... but if not, enjoy!"

DBowling
02-08-2005, 02:51 AM
this is an excellent idea card, i dont have his address yet, so im not sure if he has a home or rents an apartment.

This is exactly the kind of thing i was looking for.
Thanks,
DB

DBowling
02-08-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[...]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he has called before, and i have spoken with him once on the phone. I told him to [censored] off and stop calling. It worked for a few months. Then he called back and said to her "remember that time that guy told me to stop calling, well i guess it didnt work"

DBowling
02-08-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
all this from a one night stand. did your GF have you fill out an application also?

[/ QUOTE ]

you make a very interesting point sublime, i will investigate tommorow when she wakes up.

sublime
02-08-2005, 02:59 AM
Then he called back and said to her "remember that time that guy told me to stop calling, well i guess it didnt work"

LMFAO!

DBowling
02-08-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!

[/ QUOTE ]

its funny, i couldnt help but laugh myself. Theres not whole lot i can do from CA

sublime
02-08-2005, 03:00 AM
you make a very interesting point sublime, i will investigate tommorow when she wakes up

i hope it works out well for ya man, guys is probably some sick stalker who got that info off of her before.

sublime
02-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Theres not whole lot i can do from CA

it aint worth getting killed over anyways. what was that movie where marisa tomei is getting banged by some youngn dude and the babby daddy shoots him in the grille?

have her call the cops, or have TSC call this guy and set things straight.

Hojglad
02-08-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cameron McCormick
graduated from temple university (class 04, business administration major? from here)
family from west chester
his fraternity?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh.

sublime
02-08-2005, 03:04 AM
oh yeah

we need a picture of your GF. you know, just in case this ever goes to court.

sublime
02-08-2005, 03:17 AM
send him an email, that if he doesnt stop bothering your girl you will send out the modern day A-TEAM

http://www.christide.com/bahamas/9.JPG

bugstud
02-08-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Bua

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Bua??? Who the hell is that??? What teams are those? Looks like Dolphins/Rams.

Anyway, why would you just write Tony Bua? Is that like a household name??? Man you piss me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

He just asked for the name...

Bua is a LB/SS hybrid type from Arkansas that has rocks for brains but can hit like a mofo, plays on the dolphins. You can google the appropiate info if need be.

Tyler Durden
02-08-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Bua

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He just asked for the name...

Bua is a LB/SS hybrid type from Arkansas that has rocks for brains but can hit like a mofo, plays on the dolphins. You can google the appropiate info if need be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. You still really pissed me off tho.

Tyler Durden
02-08-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
send him an email, that if he doesnt stop bothering your girl you will send out the modern day A-TEAM

http://www.christide.com/bahamas/9.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? who's the new guy on the far left?

sublime
02-08-2005, 04:20 AM
WTF? who's the new guy on the far left?

probably the manager of the bunny ranch.

its sick, but i am drawn do that picture. kinda like looking at your own wounds.

Tyler Durden
02-08-2005, 04:27 AM
So nobody knows who that guy is? Bummer.

astroglide
02-08-2005, 02:35 PM
the guy on the right looks like a tool. making a "hard" face and sucking in his stomach?

Zoltri
02-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Is her name Nicole by chance? (http://www.wimp.com/cheater/)

ricochet420
02-08-2005, 03:50 PM
I think he's holdin' in a big hit. Look at his left hand.[ QUOTE ]
the guy on the right looks like a tool. making a "hard" face and sucking in his stomach?

[/ QUOTE ]

gilper
02-08-2005, 04:00 PM
That's good.

This actually happened to me. One of my neighbors one street over bought some top soil and they delivered it to my house by mistake. Same house number different street name. Real pain in the ass to get rid of.

CORed
02-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I have to agree with the people who say go to the cops. But in addition to going to the cops, I think your GF should get a handgun and self-defense training. There is only so much the cops can do, and bringing them into it could conceivably set this bozo off to do something worse than phone harassment. Calling the cops, getting a restrainging order, etc. will make it much easier to make a self-defense case, if the worst (or actually I guess that's the 2nd worst. Worst being he kills or hurts her) happens and she has to blow the guy away.

BusterStacks
02-08-2005, 08:29 PM
hehe, you want me to call him?

Leo99
02-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Listen, I only read bits and pieces of the replies but here's what I think: Your g/f isn't telling you the whole story. No one gets into this kind of trouble from one drunk night. No, your g/f knows more than she's telling you. One time, 3-4 years ago? No way.

sublime
02-08-2005, 10:19 PM

do it!

and give us a report. mention all the facts we have here, and tell him you know about his gay life and you are going to tell his frat brothers.

Rick Diesel
02-09-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Listen, I only read bits and pieces of the replies but here's what I think: Your g/f isn't telling you the whole story. No one gets into this kind of trouble from one drunk night. No, your g/f knows more than she's telling you. One time, 3-4 years ago? No way. [/quote

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

AviD
02-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Have your girlfriend file for a restraining order and send an anonymous copy to his manager at work, his fraternity, and his parents...should straighten him right out.

I'd also recommend anger management classes, to alleviate the feelings of:

[ QUOTE ]
I cant go over and shoot him up or beat the [censored] out of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

CORed
02-09-2005, 04:12 PM
I think you are probably right that there is more history between the OP's girlfriend and this guy than she has told the OP, but whether they had a one night stand or a 2 year relationship, his conduct is way over the line, and a stong indicator that he may be inclined to do something violent.

BusterStacks
02-09-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

do it!

and give us a report. mention all the facts we have here, and tell him you know about his gay life and you are going to tell his frat brothers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check it out, is there a cheap way to record phone calls? Also, what's the gf's name?