PDA

View Full Version : American Dad = New Coke

ClaytonN
02-06-2005, 11:22 PM
There is no way "American Dad", the new Fox show made by the guys who made Family Guy, will be a successful television show. I can't see this not being canceled.

Therefore, I think the reason this show was made is so people will want Family Guy more when it gets re-introduced in a few months.

TheIrishThug
02-06-2005, 11:49 PM
i believe that american dad will be very close to what family guy is, only more politically oriented. this is what will be, if there is a problem, with american dad. it needs to be established as its own show and not just the next family guy.

[ QUOTE ]
Therefore, I think the reason this show was made is so people will want Family Guy more when it gets re-introduced in a few months.

[/ QUOTE ]
it is a known fact that the work to create and produce american dad was started before seth got the message that fg was uncancelled. any interview with him that asks that question has the same answer. they never thought fg would get production restarted.

AngryCola
02-06-2005, 11:59 PM
This is not true as American Dad was already well into development before Family Guy was contracted for new episodes.