PDA

View Full Version : I finished Super System 2 and...

TM1212
02-06-2005, 09:29 PM
I picked up Super System 2 last week, read through it (more like skimmed), and I am a little disappointed. The NL section is almost Identical to Super System 1. HE couldn't find anything to add? WTF. I think hens keeping it to himself. LOL

Anyway I found almost no section to be written well. And for that matter ground breaking like the first super system. Most of all I don't think there is a single section that stands out among the books already published on the topic. For example the PL Omaha Hi, section is good, but the game is much to deep for him to cover in 70 PAGES!!!!!! It reads more like a check list or FAQ on Omaha. Very disappointing!

The only section worth reading is Mike Caro's Seminar Section. I saw a tape of 1 before, and was impressed and this section is very nice, a lot of solid info and tips. I never though I would be saying this, but Super System 2 is at best a mediocre read through of commonly known tips on a vast number of games.

Anyone feel differently?

Terry
02-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Nope.

MEbenhoe
02-07-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For example the PL Omaha Hi, section is good, but the game is much to deep for him to cover in 70 PAGES!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Which makes it even worse that theres only 40 pages on PLO in SS2 /images/graemlins/tongue.gif