PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox Suck stuff

Jake (The Snake)
02-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Watching the Patriots is making me angry about the Red Sox again.

Ok, my gripe. Why is it that Boston fans have such better material than us when it comes to hating? Have you ever been to Fenway and seen the shirts they sell outside? Look, I'm a die-hard Yankee fan but these guys are brilliant.

Of course, you would expect that New Yorkers would be up to the task, after all we are the most obnoxious people on the planet. So why is it that I can't find any funny Red Sox suck items on eBay or anywhere else?

I need Red Sox SUCK clothes and posters, can anybody find something good?

istewart
02-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Because up until the Red Sox won, and frankly up until recent epic games between us and them, the Yankees have been above the Red Sox and ignored a lot of the drama. Prior to ~2002, the Red Sox meeting the Yankees in Fenway had enormous significance; the Red Sox coming to the Bronx was not even close in importance for New Yorkers (and fans like myself in NJ).

Also, New England sports fans are just better.

(i.e., the chanting of "Yankees suck!" at the Patriots parade. That type of thing wouldn't happen anywhere else.)

scrub
02-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Quad sucks.

scrub

TheIrishThug
02-06-2005, 11:54 PM
i was at there at fenway after game game 7, after game 4 and for the parade. and i can tell from expierience, that a "yankees sucks" chant could be started at any point anytime of the yr in boston.

edtost
02-06-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quad sucks.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

tbach24
02-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Well it could be because there is no validity to the claim that the Red Sox suck, however there is much validity to the fact that the Yankees suck.

istewart
02-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah, especially when they were constantly 8 games out, right?

sublime
02-07-2005, 12:36 AM
I need Red Sox SUCK clothes and posters, can anybody find something good?

well since i called sox fans who chanted "yankees suck" morons, its only right to call you one.

tigers suck
expos suck

red sox do not suck

fatmongo
02-07-2005, 02:18 AM
I'd be up for a Baseball Sucks shirt. Anyone know where I can find one?

Kurn, son of Mogh
02-07-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm a Red Sox fan who always thought the "Yankees Suck" stuff was stupid.

The best thing I ever saw was a welcome mat with the Yankee logo on it so you could wipe your feet on the Yankees every day. /images/graemlins/cool.gif