PDA

View Full Version : Who's post is more condescending?

Punker
02-06-2005, 07:29 PM
slickpoppa -> I know whats best for ZeeJustin and he's a dumb lazy kid.

ZeeJustin -> I'm unique, exceptional, smarter than the rest of you and all the experience the rest of you have doesn't apply to me.

Neither coming off very well IMO. Both have fair points, but they aren't being presented well.

_2000Flushes
02-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Did you mean to start a new thread?

-2kF

Ulysses
02-06-2005, 08:39 PM

ZeeJustin -> I'm unique, exceptional, smarter than the rest of you and all the experience the rest of you have doesn't apply to me.

Punker -> Neither coming off very well IMO. Both have fair points, but they aren't being presented well.

PS: Whose.

Sephus
02-06-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Punker -> Neither coming off very well IMO. Both have fair points, but they aren't being presented well.

PS: Whose.

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over.

whiskeytown
02-06-2005, 08:57 PM
I caught part of the argument....gotta admit, ZeeJustin sounds like a dumb little kid. (

but the funny thing is, with as many posts as are popping up lately about kids quitting college/jobs to play poker, there's a different set of posts creeping into the boards....slowly growing in number.

The "I'm broke/in debt/busted from trying to play poker for a living threads..." -

their numbers are increasing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

Zeno
02-06-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who's post is more condescending?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine.

-Zeno, Master of the Universe.

Richard Tanner
02-06-2005, 10:09 PM
I don't know, but these posts have hit on a big pet peeve of mine. Humility. I absolutly hate people that brag, or even people that can't seem to stop listing their own virtues.
I think ZJ is great, but I can't stand the I'm so smart I could do anything I want. I don't pretend to judge him, as I have so little info to go on. I've just always believed that if you have to say it about yourself, as opposed to having others make the observation, that it probably isn't true.