PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Keys Over Alizee

Bill Murphy
02-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Not that I'd turn down either, of course. Still gotta give Jewel the prize for best pre-Supe song, tho... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

istewart
02-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Completely incorrect.

IggyWH
02-06-2005, 07:17 PM
The Game says Alicia Keys is a dyke... first time I ever heard that she munched carpet.

Well, it's edited in the song, but the lyrics are :

"Them half-and-half Alicia {*edit*} dyke bitches"

Vince Young
02-06-2005, 07:29 PM
The Game is just bitter he got PWNED on Change of Heart.

Alicia Keys is definitely hotter than Alizee.

Bill Murphy
02-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Never heard that either. Read an interview w/her were she said she liked black guys more than white guys, so I don't know what he's hollering about. Prolly jus 'mangering' cuz she's got no time for Tupac wannabe's... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Is that album any good?

Funny Ice Cube lyric: "..not an Erika Baydu, that's looking for an 'I do'.."

Bill Murphy
02-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Can ya 'magine the commotion if Eminem called AK a "half and half dyke bitch"? Jann Wenner'd prolly die of self-righteous indignation. Seen thirty squirty articles on this chump lately and not a peep.

IggyWH
02-06-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that album any good?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't heard the whole thing but the 4 or so songs I have heard I've actually kind of liked. I might have to give the album a shot.

IggyWH
02-06-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Game says Alicia Keys is a dyke... first time I ever heard that she munched carpet.

Well, it's edited in the song, but the lyrics are :

"Them half-and-half Alicia {*edit*} dyke bitches"

[/ QUOTE ]

I was searching Yahoo to see if there was any specific reason he said this. It lead me to a site that was an album review but it just made fun of the album (lowculture.com if anyone knows that site). It had this part that made me laugh :

Fabrication: According to The Game's flow on No More Fun & Games, "Not to down Eminem I [censored] black bitches, [censored] white bitches, nigga I like bitches/ Them half and half Alicia Keys dyke bitches."

Fact: There is no evidence that Alicia Keys sapphic inclinations represent only half her gender identity. The preponderance of oral history suggests Ms. Keys is entirely a "dyke bitch."

Bill Murphy
02-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Nice find. Taken in context, I think most of the "oral history about Ms. Keys' sapphic inclinations" is wishful thinking and/or mangering cuz she ain't into gangstas.

That reviewer's a moron, too. The "half and half" refers to her being half white(her mom), not being bi.

Say, how about a dream threeway w/Alicia & Alizee? "Gonna get pally-pally, w/Ali & Ali; scissors locking, legs crossing..." /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IggyWH
02-06-2005, 08:00 PM
It was all a joke... check out lowculture.com and read some of the stuff said. If you don't take things too serious, it's a pretty funny site.