PDA

View Full Version : Slovenia team play on Party 30/60

AffleckKGB
02-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know anthing about this?
Here is the email I just sent to Customer Support:

Deepthia,

I am referring to the apparent team play of GjinGjini, Pastir, and Lojzka in the 30/60 holdem games. On Feb3, 2005 they were in all 3 30/60 games at exactly the same times from the exact same city in Slovenia(note that laibach is the German name for Ljubljana) and they didn't seem to be in any pots together.

I know for a fact you have already received complaints about them. Are you going to go through the hand histories to prove they are cheaters. If so proven, will you take money from their accounts to refund the other players' money or not?

-
--- info@empirepoker.com wrote:

> Dear,
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> With regards to your email we would request you to
> be more specific as to what you are referring to
> exactly.
>
> We would request you to get back to us with more
> details so that we can assist you immediately.
>
> If you have any questions or suggestions, please do
> not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department
> at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via
> email.
>
> Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming
> site!
>
> Deepthia
> Poker Customer Care

Brom
02-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I believe they want hand histories.

bicyclekick
02-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Well at least if they aren't playing hands together they're not being tooo collusive...like raising eachother etc. STill could be sharing what they have and that's still a very nice advantage but next to impossible for an outsider to prove. You'd have to knwo what they all have/are folding etc.

mmcd
02-06-2005, 07:41 PM
2 of those 3 players are horrible and the other is mediocre at best.

AffleckKGB
02-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Seems to me to be easy to prove if you can see the cards they folded. If someone folds preflop AQ before a AK is yet to act or a TT before a QQ, seems pretty damning.

bicyclekick
02-07-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me to be easy to prove if you can see the cards they folded. If someone folds preflop AQ before a AK is yet to act or a TT before a QQ, seems pretty damning.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly waht I said. Thing is we dont have access to this.

DeezNutz3
02-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Exactly what I was thinking.