PDA

View Full Version : Get the most of my Party/Empire Bonus

Leaky Game
02-06-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm new to this bonus whoring thing. I recently just started playing at UB, got my roll up to $500 and was looking to bounce over to Party/skin as that's where most of my boys are playing. Three questions...

1. The 1st time dep bonus is 20%. Should I deposit the whole $500 to get the $100 bonus?

2. Do I deposit $25 to get the account going at the 20% bonus, then deposit the rest at the 25% reload? Will that work?

3. Can I deposit the whole thing at the 1st time deposit, then remove it and reload it all within a day or two. This would get me the full 1st time deposit, plus the reload.

As I said, I'm new to this whole thing so I don't know what I can do or can't do. Any insight would be great....I also can't wait for the first brown trout conversation. Should be pretty interesting.

Hung
02-06-2005, 12:06 PM
yes
yes
yes

third option is the best
deposit then withdraw, if possible, keep a little bit of money so you can play during the cashout period.

gl

topspin
02-06-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if possible, keep a little bit of money so you can play during the cashout period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that Empire tends to cash out within a couple of hours (assuming you're using Neteller), it's probably more +EV for your limited bankroll to just cash out completely and redeposit to get the max bonus.