PDA

View Full Version : Binion's commemorative Chip For SALE!!

07-20-2002, 10:12 PM
Binions $100 poker chip for sale. Ratty condition, pastrami stuck in grooves, cigarette burns on both sides. Internet Pokerroom Guaranteed Good Luck Charm, just rub it.

Worth $100, will ship to anyone who puts $99.99 in my poker stars account.

please do not delete, as i am not really making any money off this.

07-20-2002, 10:15 PM

07-20-2002, 10:15 PM
is there anyway to set up my current ub acct so that i may join a ub2 team

I do not wish to get a new name if at all possible

thanks

AO

07-20-2002, 10:16 PM

07-20-2002, 10:25 PM
what's wrong moron??

how is this different from selling a seat to the WCOOP?

it relates to this forum... i said it was a good luck charm.

07-20-2002, 11:51 PM
The difference is that posts selling WCOOP seats are actually relavent to INTERNET POKER. Your post was just some smart ass attempt to get your viewpoint accross.

The worst part of these forums is all the people like you who spend more time concerned with the censorship of posts than actually contributing something useful. Like helping Mason patrol these forums makes you his friend or something.

07-21-2002, 12:56 AM
"Like helping Mason patrol these forums makes you his friend or something."

Now wait a second. I've read many times on the Internet that I don't have any friends. Are you trying to change my public image?

MM

07-21-2002, 04:29 AM
I really don't like pastrami. Have you got one with some ham and maybe a little mustard?

07-21-2002, 11:25 AM
moron,

if you have ever read one of my posts, you would see that the LAST thing i ever want to be is a forum cop..

i'll leave that to Mason's long list of groupies with that perpetual brown stain on the tip of their noses.

i'm still mad at the man for saying that he "doubted" the validity of my post from months ago, where i discussed catching colluders at paradise.

i come to the forum to LEARN, not buy.

are we to look forward to a perpetual selling of these seats as long as there are satellite events?

i played in the tourney yesterday.. 112/565. I have NO PROBLEM with poker stars and am obviously a willing participant (even though the bluff i went out on was obviously the product of a rigged shuffle, and loaded LOGarithm)

either the 20th forum needs to be "seats for sale", or this place is going to start looking like a swap shop on Schulman Street.

Perhaps we can plead for a new filter in the "set preferences" screen so we can read TRUE opinions, not unpaid ads.

oh, and moron?? see my profile..

07-21-2002, 11:51 AM
great profile granny. i was going to apologize, but if i do that now you'll think it's just because i'm scared of big red letters /images/smile.gif