PDA

View Full Version : Best reward scheme?

Womble
02-06-2005, 10:13 AM
I have looked through some sites reward schemes and dont know which site would be best. Empire have good rewards especially if I can get up to the royal flush club but their points are hard to get (squre root of raked hands/day)

Party points are easy to get but they dont have good rewards /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Any advice on which is better? Open to new suggestions as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

playersare
02-06-2005, 11:31 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1642882

goodguy_1
02-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi Womble
reward schemes are not worth it..get a decent rakeback deal and that will blow away any reward scheme you can find-if you like money!

tripdad
02-06-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Womble
reward schemes are not worth it..get a decent rakeback deal and that will blow away any reward scheme you can find-if you like money!

[/ QUOTE ]

i like money, as well as receiving free stuff. that is why i get rakeback, but also redeem the points i earn for things like shirts, books, freerolls, etc. jump on to the bandwagon, youve probably got enough points accumulated on whatever site you play to get the best of the best...and you didn't even know about it!

BTW, to the original poster, i think empire has the best rewards system, followed by pokerstars.

cheers!

Womble
02-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the replies. Think the best ones are empire and ultimate bet. Gonna search around for a good rakeback deal now for both of those sites so I can get both /images/graemlins/smile.gif:):)