PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Customer Services

07-20-2002, 02:51 PM
I had a cash out that went to Firepay. This was no good to me. I contacted customer support and I have to say that it was NOTHING like I would have expected if I had listened to this forum.

Is this the actions of a bunch of morons/crooks?:-

Help!

I can't get into my Firepay account (they messed it up ages ago).

Can you please divert the Firepay payment to Paypal?

Thanks

Tony

--------------------------------------------------

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your email. The cashout procedure is fully automated for security reasons. Please check with Firepay for information regarding how they will be processing your credits. They will either forward the credits to any new account, or forward the funds in the form of a cashier's check. Unfortunately once the cashier has processed a cashout the process is irreversible.

At present I have zeroed out all previous transactions affecting this card so that no further credits will be processed towards it.

Best Regards,

Karen,

Paradise Poker Support

------------------------------------------

Hi Karen

"At present I have zeroed out all previous transactions affecting this card so that no further credits will be processed towards it."

Thanks, that's great.

Unfortunately I've got a problem getting the money out of Firepay (I've now managed to log in!). They've decided that noone can withdraw funds without a US bank account. Would it be possible for:

1. I deposit $150 at Paradise

2. You zero this again

3. THEN I cash out $150

Presumably I would get a refund to one of my credit cards.

I know it sounds long winded but I just don't have enough things I want from Firepay merchants to warrant having $150 with them!

Tony

-----------------------------------------------

Hello Tony,

You may do this. Please let us know when you have made your purchase and we will disable the transaction from hitting your Firepay account.

Best Regards,

Karen,

Paradise Poker Support

------------------------------------------------

07-20-2002, 04:58 PM
I had a similar experience with a Firepay cashout from Paradise last week, and Paradise was likewise very accomodating to me. Paradise was responsive and very nice; who knows, maybe they aren't the evil empire some would have us take them for.

And, NO I'M NOT AFFILIATED WITH, NOR DO I WORK FOR PARADISE!

Fitz

07-20-2002, 08:33 PM

07-21-2002, 04:26 AM
Er...yes. You see they cash you out to Firepay upto the amount you paid in, the rest goes to Paypal/check/transfer.

So I cashed $150 out to Firepay because:

1. That's what I paid in

2. I didn't welch

07-22-2002, 06:09 PM
Then you will lose 75% of your account, the first 3-4 hours after the cash out!