PDA

View Full Version : PokerNow Bonus: So Where Is It?

banditdad
02-06-2005, 01:36 AM
Just put in my $200 and SUPERBOWL, no bonus, Called customer support and was told "we are aware of the problem and will get back to you in a few hrs." Huh? "Get back to me how?" "We will call you or email you or post something on the site." "Why not put the bonus in my account when you fix the problem?"

"WE ARE NOT SURE IF WE ARE GIVING THE BONUS." So should I start playing hands to clear the "imaginary" bonus or sit and wait to hear from PN?

IggyWH
02-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Don't play...

although it has worked for me before to start working off a bonus that did not show up right away in my account on PN, it's not worth risking it.

vabogee
02-06-2005, 01:44 AM
had the same problem and got this response from support:

Thank you for contacting us.

With regards to the query regarding the Super bowl bonus I would like to clarify that due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to issue the bonus as of now.

We would request you to give us 24 hours of time and the bonus would be available into your pending bonus account all you have to do start playing raked hands Now!

Please be assured that the raked hands count would be counted towards this bonus from the time the deposit is made. Hence check your pending bonus account and if the bonus is not available after 24 hours please mail us back so that we can look into it and do the needful.

banditdad
02-06-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
had the same problem and got this response from support:

Thank you for contacting us.

With regards to the query regarding the Super bowl bonus I would like to clarify that due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to issue the bonus as of now.

We would request you to give us 24 hours of time and the bonus would be available into your pending bonus account all you have to do start playing raked hands Now!

Please be assured that the raked hands count would be counted towards this bonus from the time the deposit is made. Hence check your pending bonus account and if the bonus is not available after 24 hours please mail us back so that we can look into it and do the needful.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually pretty hilarious. In 24 hrs. the bonus will be over so try and clear it now, (with no way to keep track of raked hands), and if we decide to give the bonus we will retroactively go back and count your raked hands towards it.

I will have to play approx 1700-1800 hands to clear the bonus at .50/1.00. I figure worse case 4 tabling .50/1.00 I will have to play approx 7-9 hrs. to do that. Too much time to spend on a maybe.

Al P
02-06-2005, 02:08 AM
I think they used poor wording.

I understand it to mean - the computer isn't recognizing the bonus code however if you deposit and play we'll have it all fixed within 24 hours.

mmbt0ne
02-06-2005, 02:09 AM
Actually they changed the length, so you have until midnight on the 8th to clear it. Hope that makes you feel a little better.

If not, just look at Daliman's baby in my avatar.

vegasbob
02-06-2005, 04:17 AM
I just deposited and no bonus for me either, well hope it gets fixed tomorrow.

smizmiatch
02-06-2005, 07:25 AM
The bonus is LIVE at 6:24 a.m. Eastern time! It worked for me without any problems at all.

Hung
02-06-2005, 07:40 AM
I just made a deposit and it worked for me!!!
Poker marathon starts now!
I still have my empire to do.

trentcroad
02-06-2005, 07:47 AM
Just worked fine.

WC64
02-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I tried at 1 am last night and got the same email response when I sent the email asking a question.