PDA

View Full Version : European Chicks ooze slutiness?

nongice626
02-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Is it jsut me or does every euro chick you run into have the "I fell outta the I want to suck your dick tree and hit every branch on the way down" look on her face?

Leo99
02-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Having the look and actually getting things to happen are different things but I hear what you're saying.

Alobar
02-06-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it jsut me or does every euro chick you run into have the "I fell outta the I want to suck your dick tree and hit every branch on the way down" look on her face?

[/ QUOTE ]

prolly has a lot to do with europe being more open about sexuality then good ole america

bholdr
02-06-2005, 01:17 AM
beat me to it, alobar. I also think it has to do with the situations in which we meet those girls- either they're on vacation or we are, and everybody loosens up a little when you know that person's not gonna be around forver.

throw in the whole 'exoctic' factor, and the fact that many european men treat their women like garbage and american men are genreally more respectfull and um... attentive to their lady's needs in the bedroom, and there you go.

I'd bet (actualy i know, but my sample size is very small) european women think american men act awfully slutty around THEM. I know i do!