money into our full-time Paradise Poker Security Department (as discussed in

a NY Times article last year). In addition, our team has access to the most

advanced technological tools in order to monitor potential security related

issues. Much of our work in security matters is behind-the-scenes, and

sometimes the only visible results of our dedication to this area is

maintaining what we believe to be, the fairest and most honest poker playing

environment in the world. We invite anyone who has not read our Integrity

webpages to do so if they are interested in finding out more about this

commitment at http://www.paradisepoker.com/integrity.html.

Many of our technological tools lead to internal (Paradise only) and

external (Players receive) alerts, which can range in levels of severity,

depending on the security issue. This specific 615 error code can relate to

several issues such as payment issues, possible collusion, verbal abuse on

other players etc. Once the customer informs our Technical Support

Department that they have a problem, the issue is forwarded to our Security

Division for further review. Depending on the issue at hand, a member of

our Security Department will contact the player usually directly to discuss

the matter in detail. We would encourage any person that receives this

error to contact us and we will provide an explanation to them.

Sincerely,

Bruce Davidson

Marketing Director

ParadisePoker.com

07-19-2002, 03:39 PM
Oh so that gives you the right to put encyption tags on users computers and monitor their activity?

THIS IS REALLY HOW YOUR INTEGRITY SECTION SHOULD READ PARADISE!!!!!!

For an example: Hi welcome to our site we have the highest integrity. We have a full staff of security low lives who have nothng better to do than shut people up or ban their access just for questioning our site. We utilize the highest security software available. This allows us to put encyptions tags and alter registry keys so we can always detect you no matter what. We also monitor your credit cards and other persoanl info so if you realy piss us off we have a way to get you back. By the way we use 128 bit encyption so all the illegal activity we engage in cannot be detected by the proper authorities.

Who the hell do you think you are the FBI.

By the way A friend of mine got an error 615 just for mentioning another site and now can never use your site. Do you think thats fair? He did send emails. Nothing was accomplished. Still cant get in. Not that anyone ever would want to go on your B.S site with any real money after how you treat people.

I could care less about your integrity portion of your website. I could make a poker site and write anything in the integrity section.

YOU GUYS JUST SUCK!

07-19-2002, 03:47 PM
A poker player scorned, it's ugly.

"Let me in you S.O.B.'s, I know you're cheating, but please let me play or I'll tell everyone."

MS Sunshine

07-19-2002, 03:53 PM

07-19-2002, 03:59 PM
That you guys are so biased twords a site that you fail to take any other views into account. I never even played on their site. But know several very unhappy customers who did and were burned by their shady tactics.

I speak out, and no one else chooses to. Well that is just sad, you all are scared they might give you the error too.

07-19-2002, 04:39 PM
"you all are scared they might give you the error too."

it beats herpes

07-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Biased?

I don't play at Paradise Poker, I think the games are too tough. I think PP is a kind of tight aggressive magnet and it makes my games, anywhere else in the universe, easier.

I wished the Error 615 showed up $4000 ago for me.

MS Sunshine

07-19-2002, 04:51 PM
I am sorry to see so much power and breach of privacy on the part of internet poker sites. I have never been kicked out, but I know one who has been kicked. I do not trust the judgement of poker sites, and think it is terrible to give the power of discretion to anyone who has no one to answer to. Site people are far from perfect, and I have seen bad judgement on their part when handling things such as collusion.

The fact that they monitor computers, and can make judgements without justifying their answer is terrible. Partypoker has been one of the worst offenders. I was told by Party to send a lot of ID documents to prove my identity before they would pay me. Strange...I was not allowed a check in my own name (the one who put the money in the account), and why would anyone wish to give more information to a place who keeps and monitors data about its patrons...data which is private.

I sent nothing, and after some calls received a problem-free cashout. Pokersites have no reason to track and recieve personal interests on the part of any player.

By the way...if you wish to know how to fix the error problem, you may email me at LatinLaw@hotmail.com

07-19-2002, 05:27 PM
I don't think you know what an "encryption tag" is.

As far as I'm concerned, they have a right to refuse business from anyone for any reason. I haven't seen anything to suggest that they are doing anything improper to trigger the "Error 615". They simply have some means of identifying computers used by players they no longe do business with.

You remind me of a joke I read on another site. I'm quoting from memory here so I may not tell it exactly the same as I read it.

Two players are standing outside the door of a cardroom. On says to the other, "How are the games here."

The other one says "The rake is 20%. The players are all tough, and on top of that they cheat."

The first player says "Shhhh! If they here you talk like that, they may not let us play."

07-19-2002, 06:15 PM
I have to disagree in part. I don't think a poker site needs a reason to refuse to do business with anybody they don't want to do business with. I do think they need a damn good reason to deny you access to your money.

On my soapbox. The reason poker sites have no one to answer to is that our government, in its infinite wisdom, has made internet gambling illegal. This means you are dealing with business's outside the jurisdiction of U.S. law. If internet poker were legal, and American companies ran sites, presumably there would be a Gaming Commission or something like it to answer to. These sites have only as much power over us as we give them. Nobody forced you or me to deposit our money and play poker.

07-19-2002, 08:07 PM

07-19-2002, 08:15 PM
Yeah well I got my cash back...I don't care what you say you have because I used to work on Wall Street before I got into legal troubles and I saw what a CHINESE WALL really was. No, of course analysts and brokers and investment bankers didn't talk to each other, WHAT A CROCK OF SHIZZZZ. HOW COME WHEN I SENT AN EMAIL TO GLEN VOLUNTEERING TO PAY MY OWN WAY TO COME DOWN AND VISIT, I GOT THE ERROR 615. SCREW YOU. I just bought a $600 mountain bike with some of my money, I am going to the strip club right now, and I moved the rest to my brokerage account while closing that account. You and paypal can figure out what happened. But like I said in an earlier post, yall are just like a car dealership, its ok to let one or two get out the door with a loss because the next fool will walk right on in.

BTW, my bank stuck to the 60 day rule and I missed out on about $2000.00.

07-20-2002, 12:04 PM
Do you give people offers that they can't refuse?

What do you do when the US gvernment determines that you launder money? You have reporters on your payroll right favorable stories? The NY Times article did indicate that if the owner reenters the USA, then he would be arrested.

07-20-2002, 01:04 PM
I was excessively abusive on PP just last night and it was not the first time, for sure! I used all the words I could think of and became very personal with the other player. I often put spaced in between some letters so I would not get the “S***”

NOW WHERE IS MY 613 ERROR?!?