PDA

View Full Version : Time to IGNORE! I AMMMM TTHHHEEE GGGRREEEAAATTTEES

07-19-2002, 01:36 PM
Okay everyone, this is getting ridiculous, nobody should post responses anymore to jackoff's post ignore it and it will go away!!!!!!!!!

Don't get sucked in by his false posts, just ignore ignore ignore ignor igno ign ig i, see it goes away

07-19-2002, 01:48 PM
How come there are more post nazis on this forum than anywhere else on the internet??? I post on several different topic forums on the net and this is the only place that requires groupthink. Is this the same mentality that causes everyone to go on tilt when the BB calls your family pot UTG raise with JTo and cracks your AA with 2 pair to win a huge pot. Cmon people just because someone says something that you don't like or does something that you don't like doesn't mean they are wrong. I would hate to see what you did to free speech if you went to Congress. Relax take a chill pill and change the channel!

07-19-2002, 02:36 PM
post nazis ?

I post here all the time and I'm still challenged all the time. Rational thought about poker and intelectual challenges to what I put forth and my motives are the norm.

No one gets a free ride. If you expect people to believe anything you say then post under your username.

Right now you are just some 16 year older jerking our chains.

MS Sunshine

07-19-2002, 03:49 PM

07-19-2002, 05:52 PM
you aren't being fair to the vast majority of 16 year olds

07-19-2002, 09:18 PM
We have much better things to discuss.

Stu