PDA

View Full Version : Pushing the wrong button...

07-19-2002, 10:31 AM
Ever tried playing the guitar and playing online poker? Well I did today. And I don't like to interrupt my songs, so I try clicking the mouse as fast as possible and just continue.

I am dealt 65o in EP and open-limp by accident. Folded to SB, who raises. BB drops. Getting 4:1 against a small blind raise with 65o, I suppose I should cut my losses here, but I am thinking I might as well follow this through and call.

Flop: 7-5-5, two spades. We cap.

Turn: 7. SB checks, I bet, SB calls.

River: A. SB checks. Hmm. I bet, SB calls. My Fives full of Sevens are goot.

The very next hand, I am dealt AcKh in small blind. I check after three limpers and SB complete.

Flop: Ks-Tc-5c. I bet and I am called by one limper.

Turn: Qc. I know have top pair, top kicker, gutshot straight draw and nut flush draw. I bet again. Limper calls.

River: Qd. Probably a bad move, but I bet again. Limper now raises. I don't like it, but I am going to pay off as I normally do on online LL. Must continue the song...click...fold.

Comments?

lars

07-19-2002, 11:58 AM
You probably saved yourself money on the second hand. Not something to try that often though /images/smile.gif

Regards,

Richard

07-19-2002, 12:02 PM
The first "mistake" made 5BB and the second probably saved a BB. Good for you. The last time I clicked the wrong button I called a river check-raise with 8 high.

07-19-2002, 03:45 PM
A few weeks ago...

5/10 at TP, Pick up KK in EP.

Raise and find 1 MP caller and the BB.

Flop comes 742 rainbow.

BB checks, I bet, MP raises, BB drops, I 3-bet, MP calls.

Turn J.

I bet... wait.. why are my cards being pushed in.. why is the pot going to the MP?

WHY? Because I accidentally pushed the FOLD button for some reason that I will never know.

I can't help but laugh when the guys flashes me TT, like he scared me out of the pot.

DUH!!

And I wonder why I'm only a break even player. lol

Michael

Be the flop...

See the flop...

You're pushing the wrong button, Danny.

07-19-2002, 03:46 PM

07-19-2002, 04:33 PM
No. My 8 high got cracked. Put me on tilt for two hours. /images/wink.gif

07-19-2002, 05:13 PM

07-19-2002, 07:38 PM
You expect me to remember that?

I can't even push the right button!

lol

/images/smile.gif Sorry I wasted your time.

Michael