PDA

View Full Version : I HATE PARADISE POKer

07-19-2002, 04:03 AM
this site is the biggest ripe off.. How many times i flop trips and lose to a flush or straight on the river.. PARADISE truely is a scam..Why do people keep playing there, everyone i talk says the same thing about it. 3 times i bought for 400 and ran my account over 2k as soon as i cash out my 400 the next day i lose half of my bank roll to bad beats. Well today was my final day there and advise u people not to play there. or alteast dont cash out...

GL 2e1

07-19-2002, 05:51 AM

07-19-2002, 06:05 AM

07-19-2002, 10:31 AM
So you won $2,400? Sounds like you really got ripped off.

07-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Let's see, you start with $400, run it to $2k, cash out $400 (ur up & br = $1600), lose 1/2 br (ur up & br = $800), run br up to $2k and cash out $400 (ur up $2000 & br = $1600), lose 1/2 br (ur up $1200 & br = $800), run this up to $2000 and cash out $400 (ur up $2400 & br = $1600).

So you are up $2400 with a $1600 br and Paradise is a bad place?

07-19-2002, 01:15 PM
Have you ever noticed the people that rip Paradise are the losers....I've never seen anyone who wins at Paradise say..."Oh it's a great site...I win almost everyday" Why? Because they don't need too...The Paradise winners just keep on winning and don't need to tell everyone that they've won 15 consecutive sessions....

By the way, if you want to keep winning...stop playing pocket 2's UTG and K-10off

Just my $.02

07-19-2002, 05:12 PM
Why did you cash out? Was it because you needed

the money to upgrade your computer, or buy into

a tournement or something? Or was it because you

wanted to protect your initial investment and

"play on someone else's money"?

If it's that last one, do you play any differently

on "someone else's money"? Do you take more

risks, knowing that its a free roll? Do you

bet out with "someone else's money" when that

dangerous looking river card falls, where you

would check-call with "your own money"?

I've been on paradise for about a year now. I've

never cashed out. In that time, I've lost my

entire bankroll, won it back, tripled it, fallen

back to my original buy in, and built it back up

to its current level for a 70% profit.

That money is mine. This is my mantra. My

bankroll is mine, I have earned it. It is

precious to me, every bet, every dollar, every

cent. Its only purpose is to grow. I will only

use it for poker, unless I really need to pay the

rent and I don't have a spare kidney.

...or until I hit five times my original buy-in.

Then I'll cash out, and continue playing on "my

money."

07-19-2002, 09:27 PM
Is everytime I flop a made str8. By the time I get to the river, it gets cracked. This happens to me at Paradise and all other sites. It happens to me in BM games as well.

There are two possible reasons this might happen. First Paradise, BM and all other Internet poker sites are rigged, or second flopped straights are vulnerable hands.

My emotions cause me to feel like everything is rigged against me. My superior intellect tells me straights and sets are vulnerable hands.

When I play with my emotions as my guide, I lose. When I play with my intellect as my guide I win.

Stu