PDA

View Full Version : How many chicks have you beaded?

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.the-clitoris.com/1r4/toys2/a944x.jpg

ilya
02-05-2005, 07:52 PM
I have never beaded a chick. Damn, I'm missing out.

Alobar
02-05-2005, 07:55 PM
if I had more than 10 megs of web space, id put up a mpg of this chick who has about a 10 foot chain of peals in her cooch, heh.

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 08:12 PM
I must be getting old. What the hell does it mean to bead a chick?

PokerCat69
02-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I have never beaded a chick.

housenuts
02-05-2005, 08:51 PM
i've beaded many chics and i always rip them out fast like i do when i start my husqvarna

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 09:12 PM
What's it mean though?

scotty34
02-05-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm assuming they are referring to inserting anal beads (shown in the pic) into a girl's rectum.

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 09:24 PM
That is disgusting lol

peachy
02-05-2005, 10:26 PM
depending on which kind they r...loose beads or the gel beads (shown above) they r meant for the bum but u can insert them other places too...its a shame u guys dont have more creative minds...

and to whoever said they would "rip" them out of the bum....hahahah i hope u DO THAT in the shower...otherwise u might get a crapy suprise!!

Word to the wise...lube it up boys...and LISTEN to what shes saying!!!

wcsherry
02-05-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and to whoever said they would "rip" them out of the bum....hahahah i hope u DO THAT in the shower...otherwise u might get a crapy suprise!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this statement is nothing without a pic /images/graemlins/wink.gif

DangerGoodson
02-05-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this statement is nothing without a pic /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. This thread needs pics.

fimbulwinter
02-05-2005, 10:43 PM
mmmm, classy

Clarkmeister
02-05-2005, 10:48 PM
www.sexymegan.net (http://www.sexymegan.net)

Go to the top left photo in gallery #1.

wcsherry
02-05-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

send it!

DesertCat
02-05-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Go to the top left photo in gallery #1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal friend?

Clarkmeister
02-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Nope. Got a girlfriend. Good photo though.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-05-2005, 11:51 PM
I have beheaded 4 girls. I tied them up and used a sword, then.....

Wait, beaded?

nm

DesertCat
02-05-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nope. Got a girlfriend. Good photo though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed the model lived in Vegas, and since you're a BSD in that town, I figured there was a row of girls like that waiting outside the Bellagio HL area for you to finish separating tourists from their chip stacks...

Chairman Wood
02-06-2005, 05:52 AM
So my friend down the hall in the dorms from me my sophmore year goes down to Mardi Gras for Spring Break. One night he meets this girl and goes back with her to her hotel room. They engage in coitus and in the middle of this she brings out something interesting, the aforementioned anal beads. My friend isn't shy and although he had never seen or used them before, he thought "Hell, why not?" So she begins to insert them in his ass. She tried to fit as many as she could in there and they continued having sex as they did before. Then suddenly during the middle of intercourse she sits up, reaches around and yanks the string of beads out. My friend then begins to [censored] all over the bed! Completly filthy and very embarrassed he runs into the bathroom.
Now, I am sure you may have heard a story similar to this before and I think the idea was mentioned above. But not quite like this. Here is were it gets a little twisted...
My friend washes himself off in the shower. He very sheepishly, opens the door from the bathroom to get his clothes and hopefully part ways quickly as he understandably felt very awkward (he did not know at the time that this usually happens when someone yanks the beads out very quickly and thought it was something he did wrong). When he enters the room again he is completly shocked and horrified as he finds her rolling around in his [censored] and just loving every second of it. He immediately grabbed his clothes and left.

peachy
02-06-2005, 06:01 AM
::gags::

kemystery
02-06-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When he enters the room again he is completly shocked and horrified as he finds her rolling around in his [censored] and just loving every second of it. He immediately grabbed his clothes and left.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the Real Vegas what you don't see on TILT or the E! channel

ArchAngel71857
02-06-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So my friend down the hall in the dorms from me my sophmore year goes down to Mardi Gras for Spring Break. One night he meets this girl and goes back with her to her hotel room. They engage in coitus and in the middle of this she brings out something interesting, the aforementioned anal beads. My friend isn't shy and although he had never seen or used them before, he thought "Hell, why not?" So she begins to insert them in his ass. She tried to fit as many as she could in there and they continued having sex as they did before. Then suddenly during the middle of intercourse she sits up, reaches around and yanks the string of beads out. My friend then begins to [censored] all over the bed! Completly filthy and very embarrassed he runs into the bathroom.
Now, I am sure you may have heard a story similar to this before and I think the idea was mentioned above. But not quite like this. Here is were it gets a little twisted...
My friend washes himself off in the shower. He very sheepishly, opens the door from the bathroom to get his clothes and hopefully part ways quickly as he understandably felt very awkward (he did not know at the time that this usually happens when someone yanks the beads out very quickly and thought it was something he did wrong). When he enters the room again he is completly shocked and horrified as he finds her rolling around in his [censored] and just loving every second of it. He immediately grabbed his clothes and left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Choke me, i like it.

-AA

Clarkmeister
02-06-2005, 03:41 PM
And thus we apparently learn anal bead lesson #1: Never use said bead when one hasn't recently taken a dump. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alobar
02-06-2005, 03:46 PM
heh, the best part of that whole story is the use of the word "coitus"

Kurn, son of Mogh
02-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Oops, wrong thread.

Jezebel
02-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Beads??? If you are going to go that way I would suggest 3/8" galvanized chain from Home Depot. Much more versitile and with the right electo-magnet setup, you might never leave the house.

Chairman Wood
02-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Maybe this could be referred to as "Clarkmeister's 2nd Theorem."

Lazymeatball
02-06-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So my friend down the hall in the dorms from me my sophmore year goes down to Mardi Gras for Spring Break....

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you or your friends is a liar. I've heard this exact story before, it's an Urban myth involving a friend of a friend. Good Story, it's just too much coincidence that I have heard the exact same description before.

peachy
02-07-2005, 01:26 AM
U might think its an "urban legend" but that really will happen if u take anything outta the bum hole too fast that has been in there for "sexual" pleasure...think about it

CanKid
02-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Preplop is attrocious, easy check-raise .

anatta
02-07-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Preplop is attrocious, easy check-raise .

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of a RGP post from Sklansky. Some guy was going on and on about his sexual exploits in Costa Rica or somewhere similar. He began by saying how he was playing 30-60 holdem, but most of his time was spent banging the local whores. He went on for several paragraphs, how much, how many at one time, what he did, etc. Got real graphic. Their were tons of repsonses, "you're disgusting", "you rule" blah blah.

Then Sklansky responds, "Do they use a 1/3 or 2/3 SB stucture?"