PDA

View Full Version : PokerNOW 50% up to $100 Reload - 1 Day to Deposit but 3 Day to Clear

CWsports
02-05-2005, 06:06 PM
http://www.pokernow.com/promotions/superbowl.htm

Thanks

ThePinkBunny
02-05-2005, 06:11 PM
wow, only 24 hours to clear the bonus though.

GoSox
02-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Sweet. Now I have something to do during the 4 1/2 hours of pregame.

thanks for posting.

MikeyObviously
02-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Holy lord that is like the worst bonus ever.

CWsports
02-05-2005, 06:14 PM
ya....that gives me 1 day off from clearing the Empire bonus, lol

WC64
02-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Looks like I have something to do at midnight tonight now lol

MikeyObviously
02-05-2005, 06:17 PM
4 tabling 2/4 that bonus would take 7 hours to clear. I could of done it back when poker was still fun to me...

ArthurD
02-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Anyone try depositing yet? It'd be nice to get started on this early so I can clear it early tommorow before the game. Hmmm ?

goodguy_1
02-05-2005, 06:28 PM
where are the details on this ?
I dont see it on their website and I have not received an email on this..

CWsports
02-05-2005, 06:35 PM
They are changing the bonus so you only have a 1 day time period to DEPOSIT but you will have 72 hours to clear it.

CWsports
02-05-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokernow.com/promotions/superbowl.htm

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I just found out that you will have 1 day to deposit for the reload but you will have 72 hours to clear it. This is being change now so it probably won't be on their website for another couple of hours. I just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

dgoldsmith
02-05-2005, 06:39 PM
10x raked hands in 1 day -- Yikes!!!

Where do you see "3 days" to clear on their page?

MicroBob
02-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Do you have some 'insider' information with pokernow or something?

CWsports
02-05-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have some 'insider' information with pokernow or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the link on their website and then e-mailed that jane lady to mention 24 hours would be impossible. She then e-mailed me back and told me they were going to change it to 72 hours.

Forum Enforcement Division
02-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Do you have some 'insider' information with pokernow or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the link on their website and then e-mailed that jane lady to mention 24 hours would be impossible. She then e-mailed me back and told me they were going to change it to 72 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

You da shark dudes buddy? Has your friend paid everyone or is he still MIA?

Dariel86
02-05-2005, 07:17 PM
10x ain't impossible... Played 1050 raked hands on empire in one day :P

Uglyowl
02-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Never thought I would say this.. nah.. I will pass.. too many other bonuses to work on.

IggyWH
02-05-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4 tabling 2/4 that bonus would take 7 hours to clear. I could of done it back when poker was still fun to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

4 table 1/2... it'll take around 5 hours.

Rah
02-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Word. I am not making a stress-clearing for a 10x bonus.

IggyWH
02-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Do you have some 'insider' information with pokernow or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the link on their website and then e-mailed that jane lady to mention 24 hours would be impossible. She then e-mailed me back and told me they were going to change it to 72 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

You da shark dudes buddy? Has your friend paid everyone or is he still MIA?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can vouch for Chad that he has NOTHING AT ALL to do with that dude.

I never did get my DVD from him...

ZcH39
02-05-2005, 07:30 PM
I found a 100% signbonus up to $100 to PokerNOW on 2+2 classified , Bonus released after playing 15x bonus amount in raked hands.

Can i some new player signup via the link on classified an also get the 50% reload bonus ?

100% Bonus PokerNOW (http://www.twoplustwo.com/classified.php)

Lurker4
02-05-2005, 07:30 PM
looks like they just changed it to 72 hrs: http://www.pokernow.com/promotions/superbowl.htm

benfranklin
02-05-2005, 07:32 PM
It has already been changed 72hours (http://www.pokernow.com/promotions/superbowl.htm)

Have until midnight on the 8th to clear.

Lurker4
02-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Signup and reload bonuses can stack, but you're much better off doing the standard 20% $100 max deposit bonus which is 5x raked hands...15x is horrendous.

IggyWH
02-05-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I found a 100% signbonus up to $100 to PokerNOW on 2+2 classified , Bonus released after playing 15x bonus amount in raked hands.

Can i some new player signup via the link on classified an also get the 50% reload bonus ?

100% Bonus PokerNOW (http://www.twoplustwo.com/classified.php)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can stack bonuses but you'll probably have to clear the inital before you can do the SB reload. So you'll need 2,500 hands in 3 days.

If that doesn't sound good to you, drop them an email and see if it would be possible to do stack the bonuses but complete the super bowl reload first.

dgoldsmith
02-05-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
10x ain't impossible... Played 1050 raked hands on empire in one day :P

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree it's not impossible -- I cleared the Empire Feb150 bonus in 2 days play. It just seems a little tight especially when you consider that there will be lots of people still working on the Empire bonus -- tables are probably going to be tighter than usual.

Usually, multi-tabling $1/2 on Party skins to clear recent bonuses, I've had about 75% of hands get raked. The last couple of days working of the Empire bonus, I was getting more like 60% (65% if I was lucky).

liquidboss
02-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Interesting bonus to drum up play on Super Bowl Sunday. Too bad I'll be way to drunk to claar it then, glad they changed it to 3 days...

umdpoker
02-05-2005, 07:36 PM
crap. it would be nice to get the sign-up bonus tonight, and then the reload tomorrow. apparently you need a clean computer though. damn damn damn. had anybody figured out another way? i know ucid doesn't work anymore. [censored] party!

dgoldsmith
02-05-2005, 07:36 PM
They must have just changed the page -- I checked a couple of minutes ago before posting my last message and it was still 1 day.

3 days makes it much better.

1C5
02-05-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
crap. it would be nice to get the sign-up bonus tonight, and then the reload tomorrow. apparently you need a clean computer though. damn damn damn. had anybody figured out another way? i know ucid doesn't work anymore. [censored] party!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try it? It may work still? A couple have said it works...

goodguy_1
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
are we sure this is a reload bonus? if so what is the code? when can I deposit?
specifics man sheessh!

benfranklin
02-05-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

specifics man sheessh!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just counted 4 links in this thread to the web page that has the specifics and the code. Sheeeeeesh /images/graemlins/blush.gif

TylerD
02-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Where does it mention the max?

morgant
02-05-2005, 08:08 PM
the bonus is as the site states now. this is not an affiliate code:

"Yes superbowl is a reload purchase bonus code not an affiliate code, it is only valid for real money players"
-Jane Jack

cwsports is relaying info. from pokernow, albeit without their consent and premature of their confirming the offer, and since he posted it before they were sure they were going to run it, they are now obligated to.

but, the bonus stands as stated.

IggyWH
02-05-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where does it mention the max?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokernow.com/promotions/images/superbowl_tb.gif

Rednax
02-05-2005, 08:13 PM
so was it a good thing he mentioned it?

morgant
02-05-2005, 08:17 PM
i am not saying good nor bad, the bonus stands as it is. i was just clearing up the confusion on why the terms were muddled a few hours ago.

mmbt0ne
02-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Can I withdraw money from PokerNow tonight and then redeposit it with the code on Sunday? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I better finish off that Empire bonus tonight.

IggyWH
02-05-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I withdraw money from PokerNow tonight and then redeposit it with the code on Sunday? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I better finish off that Empire bonus tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be able to...

I haven't used PN for a while though and sometimes their cashouts would take longer than a day for me though so I would suggest having a backup plan.

morgant
02-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Loc: making sweet love to SSHE

can i be in your location with the avatar from mmbtONE!!!!!

please oh please!!

Al P
02-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Man this has been a kickass year for bonuses so far.

Shoe
02-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Do you need to jump through all the same hoops to create a pokernow account if you already have an account on party, like you have to for empire?

Al P
02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes, the registry edit wasn't working for me (although I didn't un-install empire just party) so I used a clean computer.

Deathbear
02-05-2005, 08:47 PM
I'll most likely sign up for this even it's going to cut into my rakebreak /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mmbt0ne
02-05-2005, 08:54 PM
I was just kidding, but that is a good point to bring up. PokerNow is slow with cashouts, so if you don't have the money out yet, I'd do it ASAP.

For morgant: check this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1669744&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=4#Post1674317) out for more Alizee if you haven't yet.

xxSHARKYxx
02-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

emonrad87
02-05-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The moderator has already been notified about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn. not fast enough

IggyWH
02-05-2005, 09:12 PM
I don't like to ring my own bell but I was the winnah /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EliteNinja
02-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Project Report, Electronic Materials Assignment and Superalloys Assignment this week.

Looks like I'm skipping this bonus.

BigBluffer
02-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Did you guys notice the time for the deposit in the T&C:

"The 50% Deposit Bonus will ONLY be applied on your first deposit made between February 6, 2005 starting at 12:01 EST and 23:59 hrs ET February 6, 2005. You must use the bonus code "SUPERBOWL" on the Deposit Screen where you enter the amount of the deposit."

Since they're using the 24-hour-clock format, that reads qualifying deposits can be made after one minute past NOON until one minute before midnight. I think everyone is assuming they can begin depositing after one minute past MIDNIGHT Sunday morning. The devil's in the details.

Thythe
02-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah I was wondering about this...I really want to start at 12:01 tonight.

csuf_gambler
02-05-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you guys notice the time for the deposit in the T&C:

"The 50% Deposit Bonus will ONLY be applied on your first deposit made between February 6, 2005 starting at 12:01 EST and 23:59 hrs ET February 6, 2005. You must use the bonus code "SUPERBOWL" on the Deposit Screen where you enter the amount of the deposit."

Since they're using the 24-hour-clock format, that reads qualifying deposits can be made after one minute past NOON until one minute before midnight. I think everyone is assuming they can begin depositing after one minute past MIDNIGHT Sunday morning. The devil's in the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

fuk this bonus mang. not worth it. i already have enough bonuses that i need to clear. $200 paradise bonus, $200 pokerroom bonus, $150 empire bonus, pokerplex/interpoker/and maybe caribbean sun but i think ima skip that one this month.

Al P
02-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Nice catch! Someone wanna e-mail them?

dgoldsmith
02-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Just got a reply back from their support:

[ QUOTE ]
Hi David,

This promotion starts from 00:01 hours just after midnight for our players.

Regards
VandhanaS
Poker Customer Care.