PDA

View Full Version : Many of you have no class at all---ZERO

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I've never been one to be afraid to voice my opinion. Something is happening on this site lately and it's really awful.

Who the F do most of you think you are, rating the looks of someone that posts on here regularly? This is incredibly stupid and lame. And to put this person up against a known pop star also? It's really sickening. Have some class for Christ's sake. You make me want to throw up.

I'm shocked every day that this continues. If you want to discuss Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, etc. that's obviously fine, but for those doing what I'm talking about you should be really embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves. Get a fuucking life.

Popinjay
02-05-2005, 04:32 PM
My sentiments exactly

astroglide
02-05-2005, 04:37 PM
I wasn't just at the wsop. I cashed. 126th place. Thanks.

you, sir, are classier than classy freddy blassie!

http://www.bigreds.com/Freddy%20BlassieA.gif

Beerfund
02-05-2005, 04:40 PM
OMG people are judging the looks of another poster!! Alert the church elders! For fukcs sake get over it. This fukcing post is worst than all the "Jennicide is a jew hating whore" posts put together. YOU are pathetic.

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 04:41 PM
This is totally different. Ass.

Anyway, in that quote, I was trying to sound like a dick. To piss people off. Back to the matter at hand...

lapoker17
02-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Freddy Blassie rules.

Poker Chief
02-05-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never been one to be afraid to voice my opinion. Something is happening on this site lately and it's really awful.

Who the F do most of you think you are, rating the looks of someone that posts on here regularly? This is incredibly stupid and lame. And to put this person up against a known pop star also? It's really sickening. Have some class for Christ's sake. You make me want to throw up.

I'm shocked every day that this continues. If you want to discuss Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, etc. that's obviously fine, but for those doing what I'm talking about you should be really embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves. Get a fuucking life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, coming from somebody who just decided yesterday to post his opinion on people who drop out of college. "Hey I graduated college, that makes me better than you, it is stupid to drop out." What were you thinking about when you posted that? Who are you to judge those people?

Daliman
02-05-2005, 04:53 PM
I hate to say it, but in this specific case, I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you here. Here's why;

#1 She has a minicam set up on her computer and posts pics of herself online constantly.
#2 She obviously likes the attention, although not ALL of it. As far as the lingerie pics tho; legality aside, she should have known better, simple as that. Sure, she was supposedly only 17 at the time, but even still, the pics aren't all that bad, and can only help bolster her "image". If the lawsuit is further posturing towards publicity,(whicj I doubt), then bully for her.
#3 If you don't know better than that you're subjecting yourself to ridicule for ANYTHING posted online about yourself, then you shouldn;t post online. Simple as that. How many times do i hear about my numerous poker flameouts? Pretty often. I deserve every bit of it, and I take it like a man.
#4 Jennicide knows she's attractive. She also doubtless knows she is not the most attractive woman on the face of the earth. I'm sure she can handle this. Something else I'm sure she knows is that 99% of the guys that call her ugly would jump her in a nanosecond. Marriage aside, I certainly am in that majority.
#5 This is an opinion forum. Lots of opinions suck. Many show little or no class. Judging a public figure based on her looks when she has made such effort to trade on the value of her looks in not one of those cases.

Now THIS (http://img153.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img153&image=cam04513cz.jpg) guy is fecking ugly

tdarko
02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
well done lad.
now i do think a hot or not poll on a chick that was just robbed and murdered might be leaning toward the classless side.

Ulysses
02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
She's seeing someone right now, but nice try Tyler.

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:02 PM
LOL. I'm already taken.

Daliman
02-05-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played, as usual.

Daliman
02-05-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well done lad.
now i do think a hot or not poll on a chick that was just robbed and murdered might be leaning toward the classless side.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, coming from somebody who just decided yesterday to post his opinion on people who drop out of college. "Hey I graduated college, that makes me better than you, it is stupid to drop out." What were you thinking about when you posted that? Who are you to judge those people?

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say, I like to judge people.

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well done lad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is this chick we're talking about?

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Looks like someone wants a crack at Jennicide. Get in line with the rest of the 2+2 nerds. She should be done with Dags in a week or so.

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like someone wants a crack at Jennicide. Get in line with the rest of the 2+2 nerds. She should be done with Dags in a week or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Said the guy that had the gall to start said thread.

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Yes, I made a Jennicide vs Alizee thread because I want to get with Jennicide? Makes no sense.

What does make sense is that you've got her back because you want a crack.

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I made a Jennicide vs Alizee thread because I want to get with Jennicide? Makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not what I meant. I was trying to say that you're the most classless of the bunch (b/c you started that thread).

I'm not interested in Jennicide but nice try.

_2000Flushes
02-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Tyler,

You're not still tilting from losing with 66, are you?

-2kF

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tyler,

You're not still tilting from losing with 66, are you?

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you have no idea. I haven't been able to sleep. You bastard fukkin guy.

_2000Flushes
02-05-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you've got her back because you want a crack.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like the tagline to a Ron Jeremy DVD.

-2kF

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that rhymes. You're like, wicked clever.

Sponger15SB
02-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Is this the most ironic post ever?

Should I make a poll?

Tyler Durden
02-05-2005, 06:02 PM
You should.

Rushmore
02-05-2005, 06:11 PM
As much as I agree with the sentiment (which is only somewhat, due to the party's clear complicity in said offense), I gotta tell you, this all just feeds into the whole moronic inferno.

Good intentions aren't enough. Your well-intended plan can't be permitted to make the matter worse.

TylerD
02-05-2005, 06:41 PM
You are relentless. I love it.

partygirluk
02-05-2005, 06:46 PM
PMing her would be a much better way to ask her out IMO, and would not clog up these forums.

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Good idea.

AngryCola
02-05-2005, 08:28 PM
So because she has suddenly started posting here that makes the difference?

By your standards, we wouldn't be able to rate any "celebrity" who posted here. So, if Alizee posted here, it would be classless of us to rate her, but not so since she doesn't?

That makes zero sense.

And again, I wasnt to point out that this girl apparently loves the attention. She is the one who chooses to portray the image that she does.

Get off your high horse, and step back down to reality.

*NOTE*

This is possibly the most ironic thread I've seen on 2+2. Tyler posts about his sexual exploits a couple months ago, yet calls us classless.

BusterStacks
02-05-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned.

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Owned.

jennicide
02-05-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and thank you for having class and respect for other posters. This, however, is going to be my last post considering that it's tiring having to defend myself with the "gold digging" and "attention craving" comments. It was never my intention at all to receive attention, as I do not look for it. Unfortunately most of the 2+2'ers on here see it as I posted a bunch of pictures of myself and go around flirting and flaunting myself in online poker rooms. I had pictures of myself when I was younger removed because it was discovered that there were some 'hidden' ones that I completely forgot about considering it was over 3 years ago. Once they were removed, they were found in some user's cache and posted on neverwin. Regardless that this happened, this was over a month ago and to this day, it is being discussed. By me? No...by a bunch of fellow classless 2+2'ers.

This site is no better than RGP. Good luck to those that I have enjoyed speaking with. Hope to see you around.

BusterStacks
02-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Word. See ya

bholdr
02-05-2005, 09:25 PM
...and a big NH to diablo.

EliteNinja
02-05-2005, 09:57 PM
<==========

Alizee is more attractive to me than all.

AngryCola
02-05-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Word. See ya

[/ QUOTE ]

You still aren't getting the digits.

Steve McQueen
02-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Buster is just a stupid troll, he doesn't care.

He wuvs Jennicide. Maybe he can be next after Dags.

AngryCola
02-05-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Buster is just a stupid troll

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming from you, this is pretty ironic.

Nottom
02-05-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and thank you for having class and respect for other posters. This, however, is going to be my last post considering that it's tiring having to defend myself with the "gold digging" and "attention craving" comments. It was never my intention at all to receive attention, as I do not look for it. Unfortunately most of the 2+2'ers on here see it as I posted a bunch of pictures of myself and go around flirting and flaunting myself in online poker rooms. I had pictures of myself when I was younger removed because it was discovered that there were some 'hidden' ones that I completely forgot about considering it was over 3 years ago. Once they were removed, they were found in some user's cache and posted on neverwin. Regardless that this happened, this was over a month ago and to this day, it is being discussed. By me? No...by a bunch of fellow classless 2+2'ers.

This site is no better than RGP. Good luck to those that I have enjoyed speaking with. Hope to see you around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you feel the need to leave, but that said I'm surprised you lasted this long considering how people treat you around here. You've posted more useful poker content since you've been a member here than half the people in this thread.

To anyone who makes a smartass reply to this response: "Go fvck yourself"

AngryCola
02-05-2005, 11:23 PM
You're not getting the digits either.

:runs off to the back room to find a way to screw himself:

Michael Davis
02-05-2005, 11:24 PM
FWIW, Jennicide was asking for it way more than Annie Duke.

I think this would pretty much happen with anyone, though, and that's the problem. But Jenn is a total attention whore.

-Michael

JGalt
02-05-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now THIS guy is fecking ugly

[/ QUOTE ]

He's just a kid!!

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
02-06-2005, 12:08 AM
If you dont like criticism, dont post your picture.

Lawrence Ng
02-06-2005, 12:27 AM
http://ca.geocities.com/larryownsyou/dapalichat11.jpg

Calm down now Tyler...

Lawrence

ChicagoTroy
02-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Sorry about your recent frustration with the knuckleheads.

It's pretty much self-inflicted, however, and I don't get the sense that you've picked up on that.

In addition to the unfortunate webcam pics, you've got pictures of yourself up on the poker-babes site. Some curious person googles your 2+2 handle and they see what you look like. In this type of community, that's just not smart. Female posters like you and Jo ought not be doing that unless you are prepared to deal with the resulting attention. I wouldn't be, so I understand why you aren't, but stop putting pictures of yourself on the Internet. In another month the next pretty 2+2er will unfortunately post photos of herself and the lemmings will run after her.

jakethebake
02-07-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never been one to be afraid to voice my opinion. Something is happening on this site lately and it's really awful. Who the F do most of you think you are, rating the looks of someone that posts on here regularly? This is incredibly stupid and lame. And to put this person up against a known pop star also? It's really sickening. Have some class for Christ's sake. You make me want to throw up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've pretty much stayed out of the Jennicide stuff, but I kinda figured this sort of crappy notoriety was what she was after since she posts her pic all over the internet?