PDA

View Full Version : Walk me through Prima

El Barto
02-05-2005, 01:31 PM
I've never done Prima. I'd like to know if its worth doing from a bonus whore perspective.

Is it easy to sign up on all the skins for all the sign up bonuses?

How often do you get reloads?

How easy are bonuses to clear?

Are the account verification horror stories true?

Are the games soft and plentiful?

In total, should I dive in or stick to Party skins, Crypto skins and others for bonus clearing?

playersare
02-05-2005, 02:22 PM
the only Prima I would do without hesitation is The Gaming Club. The bonus on Royal Vegas has a large wagering requirement on the back end, and you usually have to pester their support repeatedly to get what they promise you. Aztec Riches is basically a 100% rakeback deal where you have to give back the entire $50 through regular play before cashing out, good deal if you plan on playing a lot through an affiliate tracker, but not a good whore. I don't think any other Prima sites are even in the top 50 of traffic so they're not worth mentioning.

Generally speaking, Prima sites are one-time whores and you will have few if any reload opportunities. You can clear $80 out of the $300 TGC bonus quite easily playing 50c/$1 and $1/2 (and then $2/4 and up for the last $220 if you wish). 5 raked hands per $1 bonus, so this is as good as any party skin/IGMPAY signup deal.

I personally did not have to send any verification materials to get my withdrawal, but others will probably have their opinions on this thread.

I am primarily a fixed limit player and occasionally it's difficult to multitable with only 2-3 full tables available at $1/$2 limits, but generally speaking you'll be able to get your hands in without too much waiting. For NL ring games however, prima has LOTS of action at every level. From what I heard, player skill is average - fishy, but not THAT fishy. 10-man flop percentages in the high 30's to mid 40's is typical.

where you should go for bonus whoring depends on your bankroll. If you only have $200 or so to start with, then I would go to Paradise first. TGC is an easy $80 with only a $20 minimum deposit, but if you can't handle $2/4 then you're technically leaving an additional $220 behind which you may or may not get a second chance at down the line. Crypto is also playable once you have $200-300, especially the UK skins which pay bonuses by the hour. Once you have $500 then you don't have to do anything except Party skins and IGMPAY until you are well into 4 digits.

tyfromm
02-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Sucks completely