PDA

View Full Version : Paradise in Land FILLS?

07-17-2002, 04:59 PM
Ok I would first like to make a couple comments.

To many of you who think that paradise only bans people becuase of monetary reasons you are sadly mistaken.

They will and have banned computers/users just for questioning the site or operations. And they dont just ban your account--They alter registries and detect personal hardware info to detect your computer-I am 100 percent sure of it.

I think the players have the right to know how things work. They also have the right to question things they are not sure about. Becuase Paradise does and has banned people for this sole purpose shows beyond a resonable doubt that, they either A) are corrupt B) They have alot to hide or C)They think it is none of our buisness.

In my opinion I think it is all of the above, they could really give a crap less about their customer base. I mean they do have 2500+ players.

AS PLAYERS YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!!

So use your mouth and start asking the questions. If they ban you --you will have learned a valuable lesson -NOT TO PLAY THERE!~

07-17-2002, 07:21 PM
You missed #4, which is the most likely:

They have identified you as a problem (or potential problem) and therefore, being the biggest and the best, have decided they don't need you (or better yet, don't want you) and are happy to pass the problem along to another poker site to deal with.

Since the other sites are not doing as well as paradise, they will be happy to have you..... until of course you stiff them as well.

I have no doubt that paradise reads this forum and laughs its head off at losers like you. Yes, maybe you cost them $1,800. For them it is a drop in the bucket. They pull in 10 times that every hour.

However, for the smaller sites, it means more. So you are doing paradise a HUGE FAVOR.

#1 - you won't be around to bother them or screw them any more.

#2 - you will take your unethical practices to another cardroom and more severely damage THEIR bottom line

I can see without a shadow of a doubt why paradise would choose to ban someone like you.

For what it's worth, I play at paradise and party and pokerstars and like them all for varying reasons, though I prefer paradise for the sheer action. And I'll happily admit that I'm a loser at all three sites, not because they are all cheating me or stiffing me but usually because I play to break the monotony of working and don't pay enough serious attention to my game.

How's that for honest.

07-17-2002, 11:40 PM