PDA

View Full Version : Re: I AM NOT AN IDIOT OR CORRUPT EVERYONE PLEASE R

07-17-2002, 12:02 AM
"I received an emails from Glen, Sherry, Adam telling me that my play was flawed. I got into a heated debate with Adam (real name???) over my track record and winnings explaining to him that I WAS SIMPLY CURIOUS."

Please post, or send me, these emails or discussions you say I sent you. I'm not saying they didn't happen, but i don't remember them.

You had no intention of releasing the money you owed to paradise. This is the worst bluff I have ever seen, and I've played alot with Sunshine. You say this to make yourself feel better, and you think that it will persuade others that you are really not a bad guy. The truth, however, is that you are a two-bit thief. Plain and simple. You played, you lost, you cried.

"I will definately not pay now after hearing all the ignorance spouted by a few naysayers"

What does anything we say have to do with you paying your debts? The answer, of course, is nothing. You simply do not want to be responsible for your actions. God help any children you may have.

"Is everyone sure that these naysayers don't work for these sites?"

Is everyone sure that this scumbag isn't a serial killer? Prove it.

You make me sick.

Adam.

07-17-2002, 12:14 AM

07-17-2002, 12:17 AM
Oh and funny how you will only respond with flames to a post on this site but $1800 and a dozen emails didn't force you to act. Like I said a legitamit business will stop at nothing to get every penny it is owed. A illegitamit business will take their lumps because there are more suckers to fleece and it is OK to take it on the chin everyonce in a while...just look at a car dealership!

07-17-2002, 12:18 AM

07-17-2002, 12:30 AM

07-17-2002, 08:53 AM
Hey Jackoff!! It is absolutely NOT true that all legitimate businesses will fight for every peeny that they are owed, there is something that all companies use called debt/recovery ratio, and the basic concept is how much is it gonna cost us to recover these funds? well when you factor in the amount of time it takes a company do deal with a jackoff like yourself, the company will simply write off the debt. So it is sometimes cheaper for a company to write it off then go after a Loser like yourself!!!!!!!!!!

07-17-2002, 10:50 AM
Perhaps they will send you a 1099. Now that would be funny.

07-17-2002, 01:13 PM
The fact that Paradise didn't try to collect the 1800 dollars taht you stole from them has nothing to do with whether they run an honest game. They made no effort to collect for a very simple reason: Every state in the U.S. has laws to the effect that gambling debts are not enforceable. They have no legal recourse to collect from you.

I can understand why you are unhappy that they that they simply cut you off when you started asking questions rather than answer your questions, but I feel that in no way justifies your dishonesty in refusing to honor a debt that you voluntarily incurred. What you did might be legal, but in my opinion it was very unethical.

My guess is that the reason that Paradise simply cuts off anybody that questions their integrity or accuses them of dishonesty is that it has been their experience that people that do so frequently end up welching, just like you did.

07-17-2002, 02:51 PM

07-17-2002, 03:06 PM
WHEN ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE ONE EMAIL. HOW HARD IS IT TO PREPARE A NOTE AND HIT THE SEND BUTTON. PROBABLY TAKES THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT THAT I HAVE TAKEN HERE. IN THE BEGINNING I WAS A PAPER TIGER AND WOULD HAVE PAID AT A SNEEZE BUT NOW...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

ROFLMAO..........I LOVE IT. I HOPE THEY CHOKE ON IT. AND I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE DO THE SAME THING.