PDA

View Full Version : Two 10/20 live hands

Jonny
02-05-2005, 03:15 AM
Both hands are 10/20 at Soaring Eagle.

Hand 1 : I'm UTG+1 with Kings. UTG (just sat down 2 hands ago, so no reads) limps, I raise. A loose player from LP calls cold and the blinds fold. 3 to the flop of:

9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gifr.

UTG checks, and I bet. LP calls, UTG calls.

Turn is another 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. check, I bet, LP calls, UTG checkraises.

Your plan for the rest of the hand?

Hand 2 : I have TT in the SB. The big blind is the best player at the table. 3 loose fish limp. Action is to me. Do I raise this or not?

Entity
02-05-2005, 03:20 AM
1) Call down, but expect to lose a large portion of the time. I played a hand like this earlier today (checkraised when the board paired top card) when I was holding AA, only to be shown KK.

2) Easy raise. Even moreso because the BB is the best player at the table, but even if he was the worst player at the table, I'm raising.

Jonny
02-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Hand 1: I hit a king and we cap the river. MHIG. He had 66.

Hand 2: Flop comes Jxx rainbow, I bet into the 3 of them, and all call. Turn brings a 9, making a 2nd club on board, I don't have the jack of clubs. I check, planning to fold.

Its checked around to the button who bets, I raise....

Good or bad? I figured he could just be on a semibluff. Or is this spewing chips?