PDA

View Full Version : Ever been accused of being...

Mr_J
02-05-2005, 02:24 AM
the biggest idiot someone has ever played?

Well I just did /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I guess I laid out the image though. Got caught stealing with rags in another game, and in this one I have been very aggressive 5 handed and shorter (lots of good stealing cards). Maybe he was annoyed I had the superior hand 2/3 times we went to a showdown? Maybe he was annoyed I was running over him HU. Maybe he got annoyed I outdrew him after he outdrew me (where he would've been out). Hard to say. I guess it doesn't matter, I'm an idiot.

eastbay
02-05-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the biggest idiot someone has ever played?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been called the biggest idiot ever, and I've also been told I'm the best player they've ever seen.

More often they're calling me an idiot. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

eastbay

Mr_J
02-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Well if better players are being called idiots, I must be on the right track /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Grinder
02-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Don't Care what I am called but slide over your chips will ya /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Mr_J
02-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeh I just wish I said something like "pokar is easy".

Runner Runner
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
If you are a SNG player, you better have people calling you an idiot. If not, then there is a problem and you are leaving money on the table.

assron
02-07-2005, 02:29 PM
I get called an idiot/moron about 10 times a day on pp. not so much in the sng's as in mtt's where they're not used to my sort of antics.