PDA

View Full Version : When and where is the Poker Superstars Invitational final on TV?

whiskeytown
02-05-2005, 01:15 AM
I keep hearing 2 hrs. b4 the superbowl on NBC, but can't find anything on NBC's website.

Hell, for that matter, when does teh superbowl start...LOL

RB

detroitplayer
02-05-2005, 05:42 AM
wdiv 4pm

Stew
02-05-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I keep hearing 2 hrs. b4 the superbowl on NBC, but can't find anything on NBC's website.

Hell, for that matter, when does teh superbowl start...LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

NBC, Sunday, 02/06/05, 4:00 PM Eastern, get a Tivo, there's a whole new world out there.

whiskeytown
02-05-2005, 12:06 PM
yes, a whole new world to be explored passively and on my ass in front of a box designed to cater to the lowest common denominator of intelligence? -

I wanted the start time, but could have done without the commentary. I have no use for TV except for DVD's of good movies and the occasional smart program. Thanks anyways.

RB

Stew
02-05-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes, a whole new world to be explored passively and on my ass in front of a box designed to cater to the lowest common denominator of intelligence? -

I wanted the start time, but could have done without the commentary. I have no use for TV except for DVD's of good movies and the occasional smart program. Thanks anyways.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time I'll make sure to keep your pre-requisites in mind when answering your question and make sure I don't help you out at all!

detroitplayer
02-05-2005, 01:53 PM
WDIV, of course, would be the Detroit NBC affiliate. I must have been high to think you would have known that without actually living here. Doh!