PDA

View Full Version : MTV SUX

IggyWH
02-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Well, there's many reasons why MTV sucks but I just found another reason it pisses me off.

I'm watching Room Raiders now and they're doing one in Georgia. The first guy when they entered his room to pull him out his house, he had a Confederate flag hanging on the wall. When the girl went in to raid his room, guess what? The flag suddenly was no longer there.

Now I'm not a fan of the Confederate flag or anything, but that's just plain stupid for them to take it down, especially with some of the crap they allow to be on videos.

MarkL444
02-04-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm watching Room Raiders

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY?

Sponger15SB
Room Raiders is such a stupid show, its like the people on it have no idea what they are getting into or have never seen the show...

"oh mi gawd!!!! why is he looking through my underwear drawer"

that show sucks, so does boiling point, so does real world, so does....etc.

the only show original show on MTV worth watch are the RR/RW type challenges.

AngryCola
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm watching Room Raiders

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY?

[/ QUOTE ]

IggyWH
02-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Well, it's 10:15 and I can't go out tonight because I'm sick and the Hooters wings I ate a couple hours ago has given me the runs... so what the hell else is there to do? I'm not used to having to watch TV on a Friday night /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dynasty
02-04-2005, 11:19 PM
MTV has sucked since the late '80's.

AngryCola
02-04-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not used to having to watch TV on a Friday night

[/ QUOTE ]

There is always sports if you are going to watch TV.

Possibly a movie?

For me, I don't watch TV very much. I'd rather read, post, and play poker or video games than watch Room Raiders.

IggyWH
02-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Well I was watching Law & Order SVU on USA and when that went off, I flipped to the next channel that is MTV and I got stuck. What can I say... I love laughing at dumb southerns that still call people in the north, "Yankees" .

hmohnphd
02-04-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love laughing at dumb southerns that still call people in the north, "Yankees" .

[/ QUOTE ]
And I love laughing at dumb yankees who still call people in the south "dumb southerns".

Jack of Arcades
02-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Try again.

IggyWH
02-04-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love laughing at dumb southerns that still call people in the north, "Yankees" .

[/ QUOTE ]
And I love laughing at dumb yankees who still call people in the south "dumb southerns".

[/ QUOTE ]

gg Texas... I didn't say people in the south are dumb southerns, I said dumb southerns. If I said I hate dumb dogs, that's not the same as saying all dogs are dumb.

And anyone who calls northern people "Yankees" is dumb.

hmohnphd
02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gg Texas... I didn't say people in the south are dumb southerns, I said dumb southerns. If I said I hate dumb dogs, that's not the same as saying all dogs are dumb.

And anyone who calls northern people "Yankees" is dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...fitting choice for the analogy.

I never said all yankees were dumb /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

daryn
02-04-2005, 11:50 PM
donnie brasco is on

KidPokerX
02-18-2005, 06:17 PM
jesus man. stop the quoting.

KidPokerX
02-18-2005, 06:18 PM
WHAT A GREAT POST!

AngryCola
02-18-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jesus man. stop the quoting.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think I do that a lot, you really haven't browsed OOT very much.

Jake and Buster are the kings of such things.

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1731747&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)