PDA

View Full Version : Four or more Tournaments

07-15-2002, 10:30 PM
Below is a list of everyone entered in four or more tournaments for the WCOOP. I have an excel 5.0 data spreedsheet with everyone in it and what tournaments they are playing in marked. If anyone would like this, write to me at mssunshine@infowest.com and put WCOOP FILE in the subject line. This is a large file with 800 names in it.

MS Sunshine

<PRE>TheBeat 9

BENSON 8

magician 7

MS Sunshine 7

badler 6

Linden_Arden 6

mummagumma 6

ppthebandit 6

Pyas 6

raconteur 6

Bacchus 5

jslinger 5

kingoclubs 5

Lt.Cmdr.Data 5

MrShipit 5

pokerpro 5

Sorken 5

Beagle_Boy 4

cromismygod 4

faltopar 4

Faraday 4

kerrdawg 4

MIK22 4

nummerfire 4

omaha 4

porkchop 4

RT Firefly 4

stack00 4

Stu Gotz 4

teebags 4

Tupacalypse 4

woolwich 4<PRE>

07-15-2002, 10:55 PM
Thanks MS- for the constant updates.

07-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Six? Are you sure? I'd better go and check - I thought I was only registered for five /images/biggrin.gif

Regards,

Richard

(whose $1k seat is still for sale, e-mail me at rjgryko@hotmail.com, minimum offer $950)

07-16-2002, 10:30 AM
I thought you sold that seat. My $1K seat still for sale $950, also.

I show that you are entered in both limit hold'ems, both NLH, PLH and the PLO 8/B. Let me know if I made a mistake.

Good Luck in the tournaments.

MS Sunshine

07-16-2002, 10:39 AM
I find it faintly amusing that I'm helping you with your database records on me, but there you go /images/smile.gif. I'm not registered for the PLH, but I will be playing it one way or another. The seat I sold was for the $500 LHE - I think the $1k seat could prove harder to get rid of. Beginning to wish I'd taken the $930 on offer for 2nd place in my sat, to tell the truth - I can just see myself having to play the thing when frankly I'd rather take the grand.

Luckily my period of running bad, compounded by making atrocious plays, one of which I think you witnessed in a PLH sat a few days back, seems to be over, and I am now, shock horror, actually playing reasonably well. Don't say I didn't warn you..;) All the best to you too.

Regards,

Richard