PDA

View Full Version : golden shower

slickpoppa
02-04-2005, 08:59 PM
anyone here ever given one?

DangerGoodson
02-04-2005, 09:04 PM
No, but I am 95% sure Schneids has received one.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
anyone here ever given one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent, but I've got a funny story a roomate of mine told me.

Her BF was going down on her, and she said sometimes oral sex makes her feel like she has to pee. Well it was so good this time that she couldnt control it, and actually peed on his face some. She didnt say anything. Well when its over, the guy asks her if it was good and if she came. She told him yes, and then he told her that he knew she had, because he felt her cum on his face.....lol!!

jakethebake
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050128/capt.ah20101280551.cow_pie_conflagration_ah201.jpg

Sponger15SB
02-04-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so that means NLSoldier has given one.

NLSoldier
02-04-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it.

Dynasty
02-04-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...and then he told her that he knew she had, because he felt her cum on his face.....lol!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many levels of ignorance and intelligence. You may be on a less flattering one than you realize.

Squirting (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1630454&page=9&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

DangerGoodson
02-04-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids also told me once he really likes "hot carls". maybe you should try that next?

Alobar
02-04-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...and then he told her that he knew she had, because he felt her cum on his face.....lol!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many levels of ignorance and intelligence. You may be on a less flattering one than you realize.

Squirting (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1630454&page=9&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right, I should have told my friend that altho its her body and im sure she think she peed on his face, that she may infact actually squirt "fluid" when she comes. I mean really, what does she know, shes only peed a million times in her life, and had prolly thousands of orgasms, she clearly isn't qualified to relate that story to me and know what happened. You however are. Nice Hand

Dynasty
02-04-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right, I should have told my friend that altho its her body and im sure she think she peed on his face, that she may infact actually squirt "fluid" when she comes. I mean really, what does she know, shes only peed a million times in her life, and had prolly thousands of orgasms, she clearly isn't qualified to relate that story to me and know what happened. You however are. Nice Hand

[/ QUOTE ]

This was in the thread I linked (actually, link within link within link)

Researches have found that although many women feel a slight need to urinate right before ejaculation, the fluid is definitely not urine. Nor does it come from the Bartholin gland which produces a milky, odorless secretion that helps lubricate the vagina when sexually aroused.

Again, there are different levels of ignorance and intelligence.

Alobar
02-04-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Researches have found that although many women feel a slight need to urinate right before ejaculation, the fluid is definitely not urine. Nor does it come from the Bartholin gland which produces a milky, odorless secretion that helps lubricate the vagina when sexually aroused.

[/ QUOTE ]

again, im sure you are waaay more qualified to know what goes on with my friends body, than she is. And I am obviously the ignorant one for relating a funny story, as opposed to the person who feels the need to call someone ignorant for relating a funny story.

I also read the link, and the link within the link, and it looks like the girls who "squirt" know they arent peeing and that its something different. I also read where they've done it more than one time in their whole life.

But I bow to the almighty intelligence of the great dynasty. Thank you for pointing out how stupid I am.

NLSoldier
02-04-2005, 09:37 PM
This is one of the dumbest thread hijacks i've ever seen.

Dynasty
02-04-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is one of the dumbest thread hijacks i've ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really want to talk about peeing on people? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

NLSoldier
02-04-2005, 09:44 PM
As opposed to arguing whether or not a stranger's friend's girlfriend peed on his face or excreted some other substance?

Yes.

smudgex68
02-04-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Again, there are different levels of ignorance and intelligence

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, my girlfriend is totally ignorant of these things

PokerCat69
02-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Would u let Alizee piss on you, if it meant you could [censored] her afterwards?

slickpoppa
02-04-2005, 10:23 PM
is that a rhetorical question?

Alobar
02-04-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would u let Alizee piss on you, if it meant you could [censored] her afterwards?

[/ QUOTE ]

crapping would be a much tougher question, but I still think the answer might be a yes. as long as it was a solid

Sponger15SB
02-04-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crapping would be a much tougher question, but I still think the answer might be a yes. as long as it was a solid

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? I wouldn't let the hottest girl take a [censored] on me even if it meant I'd get a 3some with her and the 2nd hottest girl in the world.

That is just [censored] gross man.

Michael Davis
02-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Dude you just wipe the [censored] up.

-Michael

Duke
02-04-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

are you serious? I wouldn't let the hottest girl take a [censored] on me even if it meant I'd get a 3some with her and the 2nd hottest girl in the world.

That is just [censored] gross man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either, and I'm in the "at least piss is sterile" crowd.

~D

Wake up CALL
02-04-2005, 10:54 PM
The average rate to perform a Golden Shower on a call girl in Tx. is $500. It usually requires twice that if you wish to lay a log on their chest.

Beerfund
02-04-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty.....just stfu. Fukc............

Leo99
02-05-2005, 12:54 AM
I'd let her even if I couldn't do her afterwards.

peachy
02-05-2005, 01:23 AM
now im up for some kinky stuff...but i would NEVER EVER EVER let this one happen...

Leo99
02-05-2005, 01:30 AM
It's only kinky the first 3 times you do it.