PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE 2: Making a living playing online poker...

07-15-2002, 05:38 PM
If I had a penny for every email I received from my earlier posts boy let me tell you ill have a very full piggy bank!(Can anyone in the future writing me, can you please make youre emails one sentence long. AND please dont include words more than 3 syllables long! If you think im going to take the dictionary out just to read youre emails youre sorely mistaken. I also will do the same in this post and will keep the dictionary in storage. All these emails is just taking to much time from my busy online poker schedule and I simply cant have that in this critical stage of my propoker career.)

Well on to the emails!

Beauty: What is youre favorite poker site?

Pooppoop: Tough call beauty.(By the way excellent short and concise email. If only more people could be like you.) My favorite will always be Paradise. Its my first online site and will always be my favorite. Poker.com is were ive won the most and in my opinion has the best hosts. Patricia I love you, youre the best! ACR im currently spending the most time there it has great hosts and promos.( And i have to play there i need another 7,272 hands and ill clear all my promo bucks!) Poker.com but tough call. I also love UB, planet, and party poker! I also like WSEX tons of fish there.

jek187: Were do you find the most fish?

pooppoop: If you think im going to give you the answer to that question gleaned from all my poker hours playing youre nuts!( But I will tell you one thing, Werever the fish go ill follow. There is nowere to hide! Not even the .5-.10 game at planet is safe from me. Well enough of my rantings heres the one thing I will tell you. Oh kookoo at ACR and aztecM at party poker are one in the same just check out hand history#1623571 at ACR and HN# 10643962 at PP now tell me these 2 are not one in the same dude!

gokernal: Im honestly getting bored with all the plebian suck outs at .25-.50 and setting my sights at .50-1.00. Im telling you this is not my day, first off I have AK suited and get beat with 67o. Then to top it all off i run out of grey poupon. Just cant get good help!

Well my question is should i take the Audi or the porch for a drive this afternoon. Hehe just a little comedy. Hmmm honestly you live in a basement? How common.

My question is what can I do to get ready for the .50 game?(This is the type of email I dont want. This was origanaly 3 pages long! I just dont have time for this people!)

pooppoop: I wont answer that question on the grounds you might take food from my cats mouth by becoming competition to me. take that burgoes.

Swedish boy: I challenge you to a 1-1 holdem game at UB! meet me at 12:00 this friday.

pooppoop: 12:00 hmmmm im kind of busy that friday. Not that im scared of you but 1-1 is not my specialty.

David gzech: I still have not heard about my job offer.

pooppoop: Hhhhmmmmm( By the way slansy I havent received youre poker books. Why im sure you can use the favorable publicity. Just with one mention D.R. Sherrers book is climbing the charts at Amazons book list. Its number 714, soon to break into the top 500!)

Thats all for today kids!