PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: jasonHoldEm Joins the ISOP Team

ISOP Admin
02-04-2005, 08:31 PM
We are pleased to announce that jasonHoldEm will be joining the ISOP staff as our Media Director. Jason will be helping to oversee a number of areas for us including our Internet radio broadcasts and the ISOP Store (coming soon!) where you will be able to purchase ISOP merchandise. In addition, Jason will be putting his writing skills to the test by providing ISOP tournament summaries that will be distributed through this forum.

Over the past few years Jason has developed a major interest in both poker and writing, you may be familiar with his "Poker Odyssey" posts in the past on the 2+2 forums. He graduated with a B.S. degree in Computing Information Systems from a Pennsylvania college in 2003 and since that time has been playing professional poker while exploring other business opportunities.

We contacted Jason regarding this position because we felt he was the perfect man for the job, someone who would give us 100% effort at all times and someone we could trust with the responsibility of such a position. It took some hard work to convince him (granny's knees are still sore), but we are proud to say that we have wooed him over to our side and are very excited to have him on board. Congratulations Jason and good luck!

Granny & jek

GrannyMae
02-04-2005, 09:02 PM
(granny's knees are still sore)

well, i had to get comfortable while performing my search. it was like looking for gnat balls in a blizzard

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/captain.gif

(welcome aboard JHE)

itsmarty
02-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Sounds like a great hire! Best of luck Jason with the new team.

Martin

jasonHoldEm
02-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to working with you and appreciate the opportunity you've given me.

To 2+2 in general I'd like to say thank you as well. I came here almost two years ago as a clueless neophyte and 2+2 has helped me become the semi-clueless person that I am today. I've developed a number of strong friendships here on this forum and have managed to learn quite a bit about myself in the process. All of you have (in one way or another) helped me get to this point, so thank you for all your help and support over the last two years.

I can also confidently say that the ISOP is going to be HUGE. You guys really have no idea what is in store for you or how much you are going to enjoy playing in the ISOP events. Granny and jek have put in a staggering amount of work getting this concept ready and it has all been leading up to what will be revealed in the very near future. Trust me when I say that it's going to have been worth the wait.

Thanks again,
Jason