PDA

View Full Version : DAVID CZESH, CEO

07-15-2002, 01:41 PM
I think it's good that David participates on this forum. He answers some basic questions about TruePoker software, says he'll look into this and that, and generally promotes his site.

But if he isn't willing to share with us and inside information about an industry surrounded by questions, then why should we as players entrust him with our money?

07-15-2002, 01:53 PM
LOL. What exactly do you think he's going to tell you? David's alter ego "LuLu" may have some good information for you though. /images/smile.gif

07-15-2002, 01:59 PM
David is here everyday answering questions, ok and plugging his site too, but he doesn't have to answer any questions, just like many online ventures don't.

We entrust his site with our money not because of what questions he does, or doesn't answer here, but because of the quality of his poker site.

MS Sunshine

07-15-2002, 02:17 PM
check this out. he actually has a conversations with himself, errr "lulu". too funny.

CZESH LULU: "Can I have the money transfered to my bank from Neteller & are there any fees for me?"

CZESH CEO: "CzNeteller does allow for transfers from your Bank in most cases. To answer your second question, Truepoker does not charge a fee, check with your Bank to see if they do."

Truepoker additionally is launching a 10% deposit bonus promotion for Neteller deposits, starting tomorrow, Wednesday. This bonus will apply to new accounts and current Neteller account holders, subject to a cap on the bonus. Promo details will be posted tomorrow."

CZESH LULU: "Trupoker charges no fees and offers neteller NM"

07-15-2002, 02:32 PM
I think it's great that Dave Gzesch comes on here and participates. I believe the interaction with his potential customers will result in a better site. He's also aware of our posting guidelines and makes sure that he does not violate them. Everyone should benefit.

I also believe that other sites would do well if they participated here. Nothing beats direct feedback from customers, and the most important draw (in my opinion) for a site is the reputation of good games, and, the better run a site is, the more likely the games are to be good.

07-15-2002, 02:33 PM

07-15-2002, 02:39 PM
I'm a real player been there since opening day,have cashed many times never a problem.I happen to like the site if you don't want my view I'll quit posting. PS. You can find me there every day Littlelulu

07-15-2002, 02:51 PM
lulu

Pay no attention and post what you want.

MS Sunshine

07-16-2002, 12:19 AM
Sorry, I have no idea who you are talking about.

07-16-2002, 12:28 AM
Dear Sir:

Sorry, you're wrong. I have no idea who lulu is.

I've answered a lot of posted questions which are pretty basic, and have been happy to do so. You are wrong to assume that they were planted. Perhaps not everyone is as knowledgeable and erudite as you.

David Gzesh, CEO

Truepoker

07-16-2002, 12:30 AM
LOL, at least now I could find out who Lulu is.

Dear Lulu:

If you want to go ahead and make favorable posts about yoiur experience at Truepoker, that's fine with me.

Thanks

David Gzesh

07-16-2002, 01:13 AM
Now that your not the moderator Mason, we need someone new to pick on.

At first I thought it would be Mat Sklansky. However he has not really said or done anything of note yet (except put his foot down on UB-2 referral post - WTG Mat!).

Dave on the other hand, believes his business model is such that he can profitably run a poker site which caters to the following market segments:

New poker players

New online poker players

Casual Online Poker Players

Chat Room Poker players

Hes not going after the grinders because that nitch has been filled. He has so much confidence in his business model, and is sufficently capitalized that he does not see the need to offer unbelievable promotions. Promotion which may actually hurt the site financially, and ultimately the players as well (Remember Highlands, PokerCosmo, Pokerspot, etc)

Dave partnered with Maxim, and excellent marketing move, sure to bring in a steady stream of new players

In short Dave is doing and has done a lot of bright things(he kinda blew it though on the $11,000 overlay last sunday - He might be starting to slip).

Dave is bright and successful. And since he profits from online poker he must be a dirt bag. Its a virtual certaintity that all online pokersites are juiced - I know becuase I read that right here at this forum. He makes and excellent choice as the new target for our insuations, insults, and accusations. We can now call him untrustworthy because he did not answer a couple of questions to a couple of peoples satisfaction.

For what its worth, there are a few people out there like my self who do value Dave's contributions to this forum

Just my thoughts on the matter

Stu

07-16-2002, 02:30 AM

07-16-2002, 03:04 AM
david,

i have met littlelulu, and you sir are NO littlelulu..

/images/wink.gif

seriously, i was deeply saddened to see the 9K overlay, but the recent posts have suggested that small sites like yours are making MILLIONS per year, so i'm sure it could not have hurt TOO much..

speakin of which, how's about puttin a couple of dimes in Granny's account..

now THAT would be a promo!!