PDA

View Full Version : HD-2

07-15-2002, 12:06 PM
Hello Everyone

I would like to let all my friends here in on a great opportunity to make some money while they do something they like, and will do anyways. The key to this marketing program is the friendship between fellow consumers of a great product we use everyday.

And what a sweet product it is. HD-2 is a portal into the wonderful world of Haagen-Dazs ice cream. You too can profit from your use of this product and your friends use of it.

Here is how it works:

When you join under my sponsership, every Haagen-Dazs bar that you buy, 1/4 of a penny is added to your account. You may cash out your account at anytime and a check will be sent within 72 hours($50 min.) Now I know that small amount doesn't seem like much, but when you get credit for that Haagen-Dazs bar, so don't I and my sponser and on up the line. When you convince your friends to join also, whenever they buy a Haagen-Dazs bar you get credit for 1/4 of a cent and when their friends buy a Haagen-Dazs bar you get credit for that also.

The money adds up exponentially and soon, very soon, you will have quite substantional checks arriving every month.

I'm here to help you meet your goals with helpful hints. It is always nice to meet friends in the frozen food asle and point out the benefits of our program before they take their Haagen-Dazs bars to the check-out stand. Then making everyone in your Outlook address book aware of this great oportunity too. Usernet forums are a potential goldmine of new friends, which could send you to the top of the BIG earners of HD-2.

Now, we felt that since this is an offshore ice cream company there might be some legal intanglements, so, we searched until we found a lawyer who aGREED with our position on this matter. He says there is nothing for you to worry about, but if any US government agency asks you any questions concerning this program, please ask them to speak with your lawyer and then clear all your hard drives, twice.

We have meetings, which we open with our HD-2 song, and large rallies held where-ever Haagen-Dazs bars are sold.

MS Sunshine

p.s. Thanks Mat, I made a joke about there being a problem with 2+2's joke recognition software and this post was removed as an ad, on RGP. Sorry /images/frown.gif