PDA

View Full Version : Holy [censored]

ClaytonN
02-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Okay, this is poker related, but IDGAF

Mike "The Grinder" Mizrachi is at my table. PS $20 O8 tournament. If you dont know who he is, then don't bother.

Come watch me! cnew27

Freakin
02-04-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Mike "The Grinder" Mizrachi is at my table. PS $20 O8 tournament. If you dont know who he is, then don't bother.

Come watch me! cnew27

[/ QUOTE ]

Suck my balls and post this in another forum... those Zoo guys will watch any poker game...

Freakin

ClaytonN
02-04-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IDGAF

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn
02-04-2005, 06:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

Come watch me! cnew27

[/ QUOTE ]

you're joking right? what is he, a super hero? just another guy brainwashed by tournament poker variance. some respected players have called him the biggest clown in the pokerstars 100/200 limit game in 2004.

eric5148
02-04-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Suck my balls and post this in another forum... those Zoo guys will watch any poker game...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, yeah dude, this is for the zoo. People in there are fascinated with a 2/5 NL game where old ladies limp UTG with T4s.

Freakin
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IDGAF

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IDGAF that YDGAF, I'm still gonna bitch. Then wage a holy war against you.

Oh yeah, and good luck with the O8. Couldn't you just tell me who he is so I don't have to tab to my google toolbar? Do you think my time is free?

Freakin

ClaytonN
I'm not brainwashed! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I figure it's different for you, since you play 10/20. I'm still learning at the micro limits.

And anyways it turns out it isn't Grinder, it's his wife/something, I dunno. Haha /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ClaytonN
02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, yeah dude, this is for the zoo. People in there are fascinated with a 2/5 NL game where old ladies limp UTG with T4s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I only watched that for like 2 minutes /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

daryn
02-04-2005, 06:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I'm not brainwashed! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I figure it's different for you, since you play 10/20. I'm still learning at the micro limits.

And anyways it turns out it isn't Grinder, it's his wife/something, I dunno. Haha /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i still don't understand what you're saying. not like i play high limits or anything. i'm just saying, if you're gonna get star struck, at least make sure it's a star.

Freakin
02-04-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I only watched that for like 2 minutes /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was over by the time I learned of it.... I still can't believe some d00d folded KQo on the button against the blinds...

Freakin

Shajen
you both suck for making me go out and see what the hell IDGAF and YDGAF (although the second one was easy once I figured out the first one) mean.

Don't fear the Grinder...fear Shajen. If I am ever at your table, something is SERIOUSLY wrong. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ClaytonN
It's a relative thing, I guess.

huh, TheSeize is in this tournament too. WTF is up with these high limit players playing $20 tournaments?