PDA

View Full Version : I don't like smart people...

jakethebake
02-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Someone can be nice, generous, and have some shared interests as me, but if they are not in at least the bottom 2% of the populace for intelligence, then I could not hold down a long term friendship with them.

I am not a total retard. I enjoy talking about sports and girls, playing video games, watching films. But I just get bored of people who are not on my level. This sometimes makes me feel like a bad person.

wayabvpar
02-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Spamming the forums with a bunch of uninteresting topics is a good way to get banned. At least it would be if I was running things.

Reef
02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Spamming the forums with a bunch of uninteresting topics is a good way to get banned. At least it would be if I was running things.

[/ QUOTE ]

lighten up, this was a parody of another post. I find it 'meh'.

AngryCola
02-04-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake is undoubtedly shaking in his boots.

wayabvpar
02-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Parody or not, he has several similar posts all on the first page. This is not his personal playground.

AngryCola
02-04-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Parody or not, he has several similar posts all on the first page. This is not his personal playground.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might consider cutting back on the coffee.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-04-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Or maybe applying for friendship with partygirluk for a while.

jakethebake
02-04-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Or maybe applying for friendship with partygirluk for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not smart enough.

LALDAAS
02-04-2005, 05:15 PM
I thought it was funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif