PDA

View Full Version : Good video setup for multitabling

buhler26
02-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I wanted to see what kind of video cards and monitors people used to multitable with so many tables. I can play two at the most with my current setup. I was just curious to see how people play 4, 6, 8 tables at once. Thanks!

mcpherzen
02-04-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to see what kind of video cards and monitors people used to multitable with so many tables. I can play two at the most with my current setup. I was just curious to see how people play 4, 6, 8 tables at once. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just bought this video card (http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10386407&loc=101&sp=1) and two used 19" CRT monitors for $60 each that both support 1600x1200 resolution. Allows me to see every last pixel of 4 tables on each of the monitors = 8 tables at a time. Total cash outlay was less than $200.

If you're serious about upgrading, play around with the "search" feature on this site to see what others have said about the subject. The real key is that the size of your typical online poker table is 800x600 pixels. So you must have a monitor that you can show you resolution of 1600x1200 pixels to be able to place 4 screens on it at a time with no overlap.

--mcpherzen